VanillaGorilla76 is offline New Member

Question Hello...Need ADVIse...please

Whats up, I am new here. I have some questions that need to be answered and everyone seems to know it all so I figured I'd ask people who actually do it!! I have my wedding 8 months. I am 6'4" 270lbs. I have a 40in waist and 26.50% body fat. I am generally just a big guy who has been lifting irregularly for about 1 1/2 years. I am just starting to make it part of my life and take it seriously. I want to know, rewalistically, what should I take to trim down and how much better will I look in 8 months? What is a good stack to get started? I am 29yrs old. thanks guys. I was looking at Winny, Equipiose or Deca . hope to her from someone soon.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    a BIG change in diet, some cardio, and maybe, just maybe an ECA stack...no roids though JMO

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    I know a couple of ppl who have used a Test only cycle for cutting and thay have looked pretty good.
    Have you read up on many of the other steroids around? A good diet is maybe the answer

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla76
    I am generally just a big guy who has been lifting irregularly for about 1 1/2 years. I am just starting to make it part of my life and take it seriously. I want to know, rewalistically, what should I take to trim down and how much better will I look in 8 months? What is a good stack to get started?
    1 and a 1/2 years of erratic lifting...The best stack i can suggest is a sound diet+ structured weight-training+ cardio.

8 months is a plenty time to get in shape.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Dude listen to the bros....You can accomplish great things without the gear. Cardio and a good diet will do it in 8 months no doubt! Welcome to the board though! nice to have ya here!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    nark took the words right out of my mouth.... at your body fat level u probably won't see much benefits from running gear... u wld be better off putting your time, energy, and cash into a good cutting diet, and getting a solid workout routine including lots of cardio... and yeah an eca stack might be helpful as well..

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I had a good friend that was in almost the same position you are in.. He asked me about gear .. and I wouldnt help him.. Id suggest a new diet.. and some crazy Cardio.. Cut that weight.. then structure your body

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    duramax i love the avatar... just wish it was a little bigger, or better yet it was live in front of me....

VanillaGorilla76 is offline New Member

thanks fellas

but what is an ECA stack...?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My brother was a MOOSE!!! In just over 5 months, he's lost 57 pounds from eating right and walking!!! I am so proud of him!!!! You can do anything you put your mind to. Step up the cardio and cut your calories. Go to the Diet forum. A lot of good stuff in there.

WELCOME TO AR!!!!

BLT

Thread Information