mitch911 is offline Member

highest natural thryroid levels

hey ..whats the highest natural thyroid production levels that some1 can have..ive read that natural thyroid levels are between 20-25mcg what levels do ppl(a few are on here) have that when u look at their diets they can get away with a shitload of unclean food and stay lean?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    hey ..whats the highest natural thyroid production levels that some1 can have..ive read that natural thyroid levels are between 20-25mcg what levels do ppl(a few are on here) have that when u look at their diets they can get away with a shitload of unclean food and stay lean?
    You're referring to ectomorphs who are hard gainers. It's very hard for these people to build and maintain size. I have a friend like this. He only looks big when he's in the middle of a cycle. His size goes away pretty fast post cycle no matter what he does.

yea so what is his natural thryoid production? dose it fall in the 20-25 mcg range or is it way higher?

?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most people will not test for that unless there is a problem.. that's why no one is answering..

sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok i understand..but i was just wondering..if some1 were to take t3 over there normal amount which the body produces 20-25mcg so lets say 30-35 range it wouldn't be catabolic or highly catabolic would this person be able to eat like or somewhat eat like those ecto's or just ppl who can eat less strict

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    My brother had thyroid cancer and his was over 500 something as I recall. But he was really ill. really really ill.

Thread Information