yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

dnp an 28 hr labour week

okay i need help with dnp . i train 1 body part a week 5 x 70 mins a week plus 7.6 hrs work a day 5 times a week with 15 min breaks every 1.5 hrs at work . im casually constanntly lifting meat and packing on pellets and filling orders in a 2 -4 % freezer. will i be able to use dnp as i work 38 hrs aweek ?
    and can i use less amounts of dnp to kombat to much work. id rather take a less amount to reduce side effects to a state of well being of maybe 100 to 200mg a day for a cycle (im not sure if i can use it at low dose for 3 weeks ) ?

help please
    im also on gear all year round at around 1 g test and about 600 mg of other things

yom
    bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Please do not sweat all over meat we are going to eat.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Please do not sweat all over meat we are going to eat.
    Amen. Oh wait, you werent praying?

Quote Originally Posted by yom
    im casually constanntly lifting meat and packing on pellets and filling orders in a 2 -4 % freezer.
    this will make DNP use more tolerable. though its unlikely that you will have the energy to continue that workload, even with lower doses of DNP.

you have a rather heavy workload, you should have no problem losing fat without DNP.

have you considered other options of speeding your metabolim and fat loss?

yom
    so you dont think ill be able to get my self to work a 28 hr week using dnp at low doses. what would a t3 and clen cycle with gear for 4 weeks compare to a two week dnp cycle with gear and same spot on diet ? i would use t3 but i dont want the t3 to be eating my precious muscle.

i too am thinking of running DNP 7 days on 7 days off for 4 weeks (two 7 day DNP cycles) at no more than 200mg a day. i work an office job where i sit on my ass all day so im thinking i'd be fine.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    so you dont think ill be able to get my self to work a 28 hr week using dnp at low doses. what would a t3 and clen cycle with gear for 4 weeks compare to a two week dnp cycle with gear and same spot on diet ? i would use t3 but i dont want the t3 to be eating my precious muscle.

You probably shouldn't use DNP , although you could probably handle it @ a low dose. You will be slow that week and shouldn't over exert yourself.

Personally, I think with that work load, you should use other means to loose fat. T3 is only if your on a cycle to help with muscle loss. Clen /ECA is less catabolic and is safe to use off cycle. Honestly though, have you thought about a clean diet? You obviously get enough activity and I don't see how you couldn't loose weight naturally.

If not, clen/eca is cheap and an effective edge.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i too am thinking of running DNP 7 days on 7 days off for 4 weeks (two 7 day DNP cycles) at no more than 200mg a day. i work an office job where i sit on my ass all day so im thinking i'd be fine.

You'd be fine. You should see if you can bring a fan into work. Also, remember that when your in meetings and it is stuffy, you will be sweating and feeling weak. 200 mg/day won't be so bad though.

Do low intensity cardio 3x/wk and be very careful with your diet. Your sedentary lifestyle will make it more difficult to have effective results unless you are careful not to eat too much. DNP increases your hunger and sitting on your butt all day offers much opportunity to snack.

yom
    my diet is spot on my bodyfat s low im preping for a comp in april. but ive platued to where i cant lose weight and save muscle without getting sick by not eating enough calories. i could use t3 and clen but why waste my time as im against using t3 as it eats muscle as dnp dosent. dnp also will cost me 3 times less than a t3 , clen cycle better results and no musce tissue loss.
    do you think id be able to last 14 days at 100 to 2oomg aday i m gonna try out a cycle to see if ill make it at 200mg a day for how ever long .

my diet is spot on my bodyfat s low im preping for a comp in april. but ive platued to where i cant lose weight and save muscle without getting sick by not eating enough calories. i could use t3 and clen but why waste my time as im against using t3 as it eats muscle as dnp dosent. dnp also will cost me 3 times less than a t3 , clen cycle better results and no musce tissue loss.
    do you think id be able to last 14 days at 100 to 2oomg aday i m gonna try out a cycle to see if ill make it at 200mg a day for how ever long .

OK. These are rumors about DNP with elements of truth. DNP will consume muscle, albeit less than t3. Clen is not going to eat your muscle anymore than DNP. DNP has a rebound effect. DNP is really not a miracle drug, but it might be better than other drugs with great discipline. If you are plateau'ing, then hell, try it out bro. 200 mg ain't gonna kill you.

Thread Information