onthecumup is offline Associate Member

cycle critique: help wanted

this is going to be my second cycle. the first one ive donw was 500 mg test/week. i am 6 ft 211 pnds 10.5% bfand 22 yrs old. i have been lifting seriously for 7 years. if you have a suggestion on my cycle, please also say the reasoning for the change
    thanx in advance for the help

week 1-10: 300mg/week deca
    week1-4: 20-30mg/day d-bol
    week 1-11: 500 mg/week test e
    week 7-11: 100 mg eod winstrol

PCT
    21 days, first day 300 mg. seoncd through 11 100 mg/day and 50 mg day for the remaining ten days.

week 1-15: .25 mg/day l-dex

bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really like winny and deca in the same cycle..i feel they are for 2 completely diff things..and i think winny needs ED shots..here's what i would do
    1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    1-11 test @ 500mg/week
    1-4 35-40mg dbol ED

thanx for the input tony, anyone else??

211lbs???...Hmmmm....IMO I would bump the Dbol up 40mg/ED and the deca to 400mg/wk. I would also run the winny one more week and it needs to be cycled ED. Winny's half-life is around 12hrs and for it to be most effective it should be taken daily. If your cycling tabs...try and split your doses 3Xs/day. I would also suggest running some nolva as part of your PCT.

this will be my first time using d bol and i dont want to gain a lot of water retention so i was thinking of a lwoer dose. also i have winstrol depot so would i shoot 50 mg/day?? and i was thinking of using nolva instead of the l-dex during my actual pct as well

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    this will be my first time using d bol and i dont want to gain a lot of water retention so i was thinking of a lwoer dose. also i have winstrol depot so would i shoot 50 mg/day?? and i was thinking of using nolva instead of the l-dex during my actual pct as well
    you're going to retain water on dbol no matter what, so you might as well get the most out of it by running a slightly higher dose..i dont run my ldex druing pct..yes you should do 50mg winny/day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    this is going to be my second cycle. the first one ive donw was 500 mg test/week. i am 6 ft 211 pnds 10.5% bfand 22 yrs old. i have been lifting seriously for 7 years. if you have a suggestion on my cycle, please also say the reasoning for the change
    thanx in advance for the help

week 1-10: 300mg/week deca
    week1-4: 20-30mg/day d-bol
    week 1-11: 500 mg/week test e
    week 7-11: 100 mg eod winstrol

PCT
    21 days, first day 300 mg. seoncd through 11 100 mg/day and 50 mg day for the remaining ten days.

week 1-15: .25 mg/day l-dex
    id up the dbol to 40mg ED 1-4 wks
    test E 1-12 500mg
    deca 1-10 wks 400mg
    winstrol 9-14 wks at 50mg ED

Yes.....50mg winny ED. Water retention should not be a concern if anti-es doses are suffice. I always include nolva as part of my PCT.

thanx for the input everbody. i think ive a pretty good idea of what its goin to look like now. i thank you for tall he help

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Run it with proviron , that is what I am diong, and I see no water retention, but dat might be cuz im taking it with anavar .

Thread Information