wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member

gians from enhatate

how much gains should i expect from a 10 week testosterone enhatate,500 Mg a week.(1st cycle)
    my diet is about 3500 calories.

and by the way, i just looked at the steroid effectievness chart at this site and enhatate has a low score on "keep gains" how much is lost in the real world not just theory?
    i want to hear people that did 10 week enh. i think its very common cycle here..

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx
    how much gains should i expect from a 10 week testosterone enhatate,500 Mg a week.(1st cycle)
    my diet is about 3500 calories.

and by the way, i just looked at the steroid effectievness chart at this site and enhatate has a low score on "keep gains" how much is lost in the real world not just theory?
    i want to hear people that did 10 week enh. i think its very common cycle here..
    i would run it for an extra 2 weeks, so u get the full effects of the test... since ur using test e it usually doesnt kick in till week 5... how much ull gain is dependent on ur training and diet... how much of those gains ull keep is dependent on PCT.. if u do PCT properly and take in enuf cals, u should keep higher amounts of gains....

good luck bro

roger24 is offline Banned
    you will get some decent gains, that was one of my first cycles that i ever ran.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if it is your first cycle you will gain 10 15 pounds.

wrx
    I Gained 11 Pounds Using Pro Hormon M1t.. 4 Weeks
    I Thought I Would Get More Than That Using Test...

Blog Entries
    that is what you should be able to keep after pct. this is just an avage

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    What can you use for PCT and for how long after the cycle?
    Last edited by c8rsa; 11-13-2005 at 10:18 AM.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    ok well first off to have soemone know the slightest clue about yuor gains, you need to fill us in with a little info. what is your height, weight, age, tranining routine.... ect. also i can tell you from my personal experience that 3500 cals wont do too much. i started out 6 ft 183 10 % bf adn went to 219 @ 11% however it was a 12 week. i was in the gym 6 days a week adn my diet was around 5000 cals a day including about 375 grams protein. ive been off for about 5 weeks now. i have lost about 7 pnds of bodyweight but a lot of it was water. my strength has been kept up soemwhere around 95 %. if you are careful and very strict you can gain alot and keep alot.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know why the chart you read showed a lower score for enanthate on retained gains. From what I know all of your gains from test should hold about the same except for prop because you will gain less water weight with that perticular drug, so it will appear that you retain more. Really just a water issue though. Enanthate is supposed to be just a little bit cleaner that cyp from what I have read.

wrx
    im increasing my calories at 3 levels, till i go up to 4500 calories.
    my weight is 85 kg and hight 1.74 BF:around 16.
    you gained 38 POUNDS!??!!?? WTF?!?
    was it your first cycle?

and by the way i can do 12 weeks if i want, i can get the stuff alway, what do you say? i just wanted to cut back on the sides and its my first time so i thought 10 weeks is enough.

tomorrow is my 4th injection and still no changes.(second week)

Lunacy is offline Member
    It's not a prohormone...it's methylated testosterone at the 1 position on the test molecule. It is testosterone!

Lunacy is offline Member
    By the way, I gained 12 pounds the first 3 weeks alone on test e...think it's mostly due to the increase in cals.

wrx
    so how much did you gain on all the cycle?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    bro, i didnt gain a single pound on the scale and im in my 8th week for test E at 500mg per week. and no my sh*t is not bunk. trust me, it all depends on your base and how much youve been lifting. honestly i should have waited to do my first cycle but i was impatient. at week 6, go see someone you havent seen in a while and see what they think. if the first words out of there mouth is DAMMNNN!!! then you know your good. thats how i know for myself. but my weight actually dropped instead of shot up. my weights in the gym are ALL up 10-30 lbs depending on what i am doing. give it some time. you are only in week 2!!!! wait till week 5 or 6. for me it was 7. dont worry. and eat more cals if ya wanna keep your weight you gain.

wrx
    next week ill be at 4500 calories im increasing it in 3 levels.
    well to tell you the truth if ill gain less than 12 pounds it will be disapointing for me cause it wont be worth all the injections and shit.. 4 weeks of M1t gave me about 11 pounds.

Blog Entries
    Guys if you gain 30 pounds or more on test only this is not all muscle. when you eat 4500 to 5000 cal your going to put on some fat also. so buy the time you figer in the fat and the water bloat you only have gained 10 15 pounds of muscle.

manc is offline Member
    "quote"if you keep the cals up after cycle. i thought were supposed to drop the cals down a bit after, cos while off cycle you dont use the same??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    It's not a prohormone...it's methylated testosterone at the 1 position on the test molecule. It is testosterone!

NO it is NOT

this is methylated dihydroboldenone

the more androgenic form of DBOL

wrx
    maybe that explains the sides!! very high blood presure,nose bleed,did hit the liver pretty badly..
    but 11 pounds thats good for 4 weeks! and only lost 1 pound after.

Thread Information