Thread: Cycle 4.0

Reality is offline Junior Member

Cycle 4.0

What up bros,

I finished up my 3 cycle about a month ago. I ran dbol 30mg/day for 4 wks, eq200/5days, and cyp250/5days for about 12 wks total. I ran the cyp 2wks longer than the eq. I was satisfied with my results, gained 20lbs. So now i am planning my next cycle and i would like to get the opinions of you guys. Im thinking of running test(of course), eq or deca and var. I want to stay away from dbol, because I've never ran a cycle without it and i want to see the difference in muscle quality (water retention). Any ideas?

-My stats-
    23yrs old
    6ft 195lbs
    ectomorph

thanks-Reality

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    My thoughts are stop thinking about your next cycle so soon. Train naturally for a few months and then think about doing another cycle, you've only been off a month man.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    My thoughts are stop thinking about your next cycle so soon. Train naturally for a few months and then think about doing another cycle, you've only been off a month man.
    Wow, what a killjoy!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    What up bros,

), eq or deca and var. I want to stay away from dbol , because I've never ran a cycle without it and i want to see the difference in muscle quality (water retention). Any ideas?
    I wouldn't run EQ in your next cycle.As you'll find out with experience that you need to constantly switch up gear from cycle to cycle.I've made the mistake in the past of running certain drugs in back to back cycles,and wasn't impressed at all with the results from those particular compounds.

~Pinnacle~

Reality is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the good advice...I'm just in the research/planning stage. Im not going to start this cycle until next year.

bump

p.s. nice avatar

Thread Information