Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699

    If you could have any blend...

    Suppose your supplier can make virtually any blend of steroids . My question is: What would be the best combination of juice to buy, keeping pain a factor.
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 11-13-2005 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #2
    leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in your beezy's vagina
    Posts
    298
    test cyp eq blend is good shit

  3. #3
    GearAholic's Avatar
    GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,459
    lol jk bro

  4. #4
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    yea i was thikning a test e / eq wouldnt be too bad, but what kind of concentration like 250 test/ 200 eq??? or would that hurt like a mofo?

  5. #5
    leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in your beezy's vagina
    Posts
    298
    i would recommend test cyp becus cyp is a little closer than enanthate to the hella long undeclynate ester on the eq, i buy a blend that is 250mg test cyp and 300 mg eq but i like running my eq a little higher than my test, i dont have sexual sides and like to keep test as low as possible due to androgenic sides,
    that is a total of 550mg/ml which doesnt hurt as much to me as 100mg/ml of prop
    comparing a ml shot of both of course
    ill only inject such a high concentration in my thighs or ass becuz they have much better absorption rates than delts or pecs which i will hit up for lower concentrations but with the high concentration i want as much to be absorbed as possible

    o and gearaholic, it looks like us stupids agree on one thing

  6. #6
    GearAholic's Avatar
    GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce

    o and gearaholic, it looks like us stupids agree on one thing
    this is true

  7. #7
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    my ugl will make me any test blend i would like.

  8. #8
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    my ugl will make me any test blend i would like.
    Thanks for your help.

  9. #9
    Danbrooks2k's Avatar
    Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    975
    well if you use 3% BA and 20% BB you can blend pretty much anything... I have recently made several different blends one is:

    each ML contains 200mg test C 200mg Test E 200mg EQ and 75mg Tren E...
    that my friends is a cycle in a bottle do 100ml of that 1ml ED and then finish up the last 2 weeks with a short acting test like prop... and you are good to go

    home brewing is teh r0xxor

  10. #10
    leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in your beezy's vagina
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    well if you use 3% BA and 20% BB you can blend pretty much anything... I have recently made several different blends one is:

    each ML contains 200mg test C 200mg Test E 200mg EQ and 75mg Tren E...
    that my friends is a cycle in a bottle do 100ml of that 1ml ED and then finish up the last 2 weeks with a short acting test like prop... and you are good to go

    home brewing is teh r0xxor
    send me some of that shit man! thats a savage blend i need to get my hands on something like that, eliminate the 4 different open vials i have at all times, damn i wish i had the ability to just brew my own sauce, once i learn how to do that i will have reached enlightenment

  11. #11
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    send me some of that shit man! thats a savage blend i need to get my hands on something like that, eliminate the 4 different open vials i have at all times, damn i wish i had the ability to just brew my own sauce, once i learn how to do that i will have reached enlightenment
    I second that!

  12. #12
    mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,482
    here's the one I'm about to run:
    test 200mg
    deca 75mg
    tren 125mg
    shot 4 times a week for 6 weeks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •