caveman13 is offline Junior Member

Too late to up the dosage?

I am currently on week 9 of my test cyp only cycle. I am running 400mg/week and was wondering if i could start running 600mg/week for the last three weeks since i have enough juice. Would this be worth it? any input appreciated.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman13
    I am currently on week 9 of my test cyp only cycle. I am running 400mg/week and was wondering if i could start running 600mg/week for the last three weeks since i have enough juice. Would this be worth it? any input appreciated.

i did the exact same thing from week 12 to 20... was running 500mg then boosted my dose to a little over 600mg a week... got good results. i had felt like i was plateauing before upping the dose...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Save your gear.3 weeks won't make a difference.If you were to run the cycle longer,then it might be beneficial.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Save your gear.3 weeks won't make a difference.If you were to run the cycle longer,then it might be beneficial.

~Pinnacle~
    pinn is right u wld need to extend your cycle... which for me was was easy, i was looking for any excuse to extend my cycle... shit it's amazing i stopped at 20 weeks... pct has sucked. the loss of strength is deppressing, and the clomid is realy getting to me... i almost cried at the ending of titanic last nite....

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    . i almost cried at the ending of titanic last nite....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...don't watch "Lassie" by any means.

~Pinnacle~

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    my thoughts exactly

well then my question is how long can i extend my cycle? if i run it at 600mg/ml, can i go for 15 weeks?

this being my first cycle, can i justkeep going for a couple more weeks? how many?

this being my first cycle, can i justkeep going for a couple more weeks? how many?
    What is your hurry?Why the need to keep going with your current cycle?

~Pinnacle~

cause i have the gear so why not use it? there isnt enough for another cycle, but would it hurt anything to add some weeks to it?

cause i have the gear so why not use it? there isnt enough for another cycle, but would it hurt anything to add some weeks to it?
    i don't personally think it wld hurt, that's y i extended mine, but it's your decision... u cld always end it on time, do pct and recovery time, and incorporate the left overs into your next cycle... wether that's a test only cycle again or test deca , test eq, etc...

You do realize the longer you stay on,the recovery phase becomes more difficult,right?

And because you have the gear is a lousy excuse to keep running a cycle.Your gear won't go bad,and you can always buy extra next cycle to finish up what you have left over from this cycle.

Good luck on whatever your choice may be.

~Pinnacle~

yes i realize that, alright thanks for the insight

but when you say the recovery phase becomes more difficult, does that mean i will lose more gains if i stay on or its just harder to bring back the natural test levels through pct

yes i realize that, alright thanks for the insight

but when you say the recovery phase becomes more difficult, does that mean i will lose more gains if i stay on or its just harder to bring back the natural test levels through pct
    Longer and harder to bring natural test levels back.So by having your natty levels in the cellar for longer periods,you risk loosing even more of your hard earned gains.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information