g0lden is offline New Member

Some newbie advice needed

Ok I just started a new job and my hours are 12 hours a day mon -fri. and I have to keep my energy levels up and be active pretty much this whole time. I was thinking about starting the juice, but not to much to bulk up....maybe a little. Well anyway I think the new levels of testo. will help me out alot at my new job doing everything from lifting heavy hydraulic cylinders, to keeping me full of energy, and helping me lose some BF.

Seeing as how I am a newbie and not positive on the effects. Is this something you guys would recommend for me to try?

Thanks in advance guys
    D
    Last edited by GearAholic; 11-13-2005 at 02:17 PM. Reason: forum rules

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0lden
    Ok I just started a new job and my hours are 12 hours a day mon -fri. and I have to keep my energy levels up and be active pretty much this whole time. I was thinking about starting the juice, but not to much to bulk up....maybe a little. Well anyway I think the new levels of testo. will help me out alot at my new job doing everything from lifting heavy hydraulic cylinders, to keeping me full of energy, and helping me lose some BF.

Seeing as how I am a newbie and not positive on the effects. Is this something you guys would recommend for me to try?
    If so what brand should I look into? And I am not sure If I can ask this , but any idea where to get legit stuff?
    Thanks in advance guys
    D
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=145582 read that... u can't ask for sources... expect to be pm'd by people willing to take your cash....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    IMO you are considering using drugs for the wrong reasons.Secondly,it doesn't sound as though you'll have the time and dedication to follow the strict diet needed to get quality gains.If you consume proper nutrition on a daily basis,you shouldn't have any problems with job preformance.Drugs aren't your answer here.

~Pinnacle~

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by g0lden

If so what brand should I look into? And I am not sure If I can ask this , but any idea where to get legit stuff?

Thanks in advance guys
    D
    you want to do juice to to keep your energy levels up and stay active?l
    I was thinking about starting the juice, but not to much to bulk up....maybe a little.
    I dont think you should even bother everything your saying sounds dumb to me no offence and by the way what are your stats/cycle experience? im guessing this is your 1st cycle by the sounds of it? i would not recommend juice so that you can stay active at work thats just pathetic.
    And I am not sure If I can ask this , but any idea where to get legit stuff?
    in other words you dont have a source or no knowledge of steroids . I woul research more and eat and work out more as well and still i would think of another solution to your daily active lifestlye and to keep your eneergy levels up at work.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Your beter off looking around on AR and gain as much info as you can about what your thinking of taking etc.
    Welcome.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    check your PM's g0lden

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Caffeine/Ephedra 2-3 times a day and youll be good...

Thread Information