edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

wat bout this scyle.

I am going to start my d-bol/anavar cycle next week. I just wanted to knwo what you guys thought. It will be eight weeks keeping the d-bol at 20 mg's daily raise it to 25mg for week 5-6, and den back to 20. Anavar I will use at a an interval of 20-30 mg's daily. I will also be siimultaneously using proviron to prevent water retention. For pct i am going to get on clomid tabs after my cycle is complete. I am expecting to stay at my current weight of 180, but with less body fat and with more dense muscles. I am currently 180 lbs, 5"11 19% bodyfat. I woul also like 2 know what would you guys think if i threw some clen into the mix, would that be recommended?

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    bad cycle, very harsh on the liver and no test. d-bol for over 6 weeks? i feel bad for your liver

also, before juicing, try hooked on phonix....

Quote Originally Posted by flash31
    bad cycle, very harsh on the liver and no test. d-bol for over 6 weeks? i feel bad for your liver

also, before juicing, try hooked on phonix....
    Not at these doses, I will be taking smething for my liver. And Also, I had a gyno surgery before. If I take this, I dont have to worry about bitch titis do I>????? I mean they already removed my mammory glands.

goose is offline Banned
    Your liver will be ok at these doses.You should not be doing a cycle at 19% BF!!!!! You need to be 15% or under.

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Your liver will be ok at these doses.You should not be doing a cycle at 19% BF!!!!! You need to be 15% or under.

goose4.....
    THANK YOU!!!!! finally somebody has gave me something to work with. Bro, then please tell me how the hell to get yhis body fat down dude!!! should I get on another cytomel /clen cycle????? I mean I did one and now im flabby as hell, so i thought I would bulk up, but I still wnat to shave some pounds, I just dont want to look liek my clothes hang on me bro. I do boatloads of exercise too, and im strong as hell. I bench 200 lbs, run 8 minute miles for 5 miles flat, my 100 meter swim is just over 1 minute and 30 seconds!!! I mean my system is in great condition, I just wish my body reflected all my hard work.
    Last edited by edgardo387; 11-13-2005 at 04:04 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    5 11 180 at 19%? Sounds like you dont have a solid base now, and def. not after you lose the bf

goose is offline Banned
    cytomel /clen is a good cycle for fat loss,however, with the T3 it will eat some muscle tissue.To prevent this I would add Var at 30mg,hit this for 10 weeks.Another thing you could do is DNP ,however, this is dangerous if done incorrectly.What you really need to do is get a clean diet and hit cardio 6 times a week!!! An hour a time.Its hard work,but this gets results.HGH is great for fat loss but is expensive for fat loss,not worth it,plus you would have to do it for 6 months.

goose4.......

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    im strong as hell. I bench 200 lbs,
    I`ve always thought hell would be way stronger than that Sorry. Had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    cytomel /clen is a good cycle for fat loss,however, with the T3 it will eat some muscle tissue.To prevent this I would add Var at 30mg,hit this for 10 weeks.Another thing you could do is DNP ,however, this is dangerous if done incorrectly.What you really need to do is get a clean diet and hit cardio 6 times a week!!! An hour a time.Its hard work,but this gets results.HGH is great for fat loss but is expensive for fat loss,not worth it,plus you would have to do it for 6 months.

goose4.......
    My cardio is extremely intense, and I have done cyto/clen before and I lost boatloads of strength and muscle. So you would suggest a cyto/clen cycle, and continuous anavar at 30-40 daily???? I really dont liek teh notion of a 10 week cycle, I rather do an 8, and plus anavar is expensive right now imma buy 150 of them for 270 bucks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    I`ve always thought hell would be way stronger than that Sorry. Had to do it.
    Bro im 19, and I am not bulky, I am an athlete, I just want to look like one. I mean im better than people that look ripped, but I wantto look liek them LOL!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by edgardo387; 11-13-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Edgardo,
    No offense, but you need to get some discipline with your regimen. Cardio/diet/weight training..............do all three correct and you dont need the juice to get down from 19% bodyfat.

goose is offline Banned
    8 is good.Run Var at 40mg.Remember the KEY to your success will be the diet.

goose4.....

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member
    well flash is right that the cycle is very harsh on the liver, but your reading and writing comprehension is not my place to critisize (nor is it his) . . . in the beginning i had my heart set on oral cycles only, but the truth is bro, without putting that needle in you dont have a very effective cycle - to gain muscle and get more dense and cut muscle - try some Winstroll and Test P or Test E . . . either way, use some test

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Edgardo,
    No offense, but you need to get some discipline with your regimen. Cardio/diet/weight training..............do all three correct and you dont need the juice to get down from 19% bodyfat.
    I dont consume more than 2000 calories a day. And I used a body fat calculator online, I mean one day it says 17% the other it says 20 or 19!!!! My sizes are 30 in waist 35 in hips, wrist circumference is 7, and my forearm is 9. If it would help I will post pix to show u guys that I am not fat, just freaking have no definition!!.
    Last edited by edgardo387; 11-13-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Online body fat calculator? Geeez, gimme a break. No one who works out with weights with any degree of intensity is going to get an accurate read with that. Muscle density/bodyweight ratio is significantly higher and will read to inaccurate reads. They punch in numbers that say you weigh too much and invariably mis-calculate it to fat. Skin fold calipers done by an experienced person are the best that the average Joe can get access too and of course hydrostatic weighing is the best.

With that in mind, 5'11" weighing 180 and a 30 inch waist, I find it hard to believe that you have a body fat % of 19.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Strong as hell and benching 200 at 180 lbs. Wow. Not to bash you bro but you need to do some more research. Work naturally for a little while longer. A 200 pound bench @ 180 lbs. is not much. Im 5' 7" 160 lbs. 8 % BF and benching 290. Not really bragging rights though. When I get over 300 Ill be happy. Keep lifting bro and hand aroung here you can learn alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy
    Strong as hell and benching 200 at 180 lbs. Wow. Not to bash you bro but you need to do some more research. Work naturally for a little while longer. A 200 pound bench @ 180 lbs. is not much. Im 5' 7" 160 lbs. 8 % BF and benching 290. Not really bragging rights though. When I get over 300 Ill be happy. Keep lifting bro and hand aroung here you can learn alot.
    I think I am on the wrong site LOl. I DO NOT WANT TO LIFT MASSIVE WEIGHTS PEOPLE!! I mean I play sports, I have to be nimble, swim, run, have flexibility, I cant freaking bench 290 lbs!!!!! wtf thats a massive amount. You must look as stout as a stone broLOL!! Im only 19, i really dont want to look huge guys, I dont want to sound gay but I just want to have a nice defined body, I dont really want huge muscles.

Here are some pix i just threw with my camer fone. Not high quality, but just so you guys cannot see that im not a fatass. I also took a pic of teh scar unfer my nipple, from my gyno surgery back in july.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wat bout this scyle.-bicep.jpg  
    Last edited by edgardo387; 06-16-2008 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy

I do 4 sets of 15 reps. With 30 second intervals between the first 2 reps, and 1 minute between the third and fourth, to activate fast twitch muscles.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Here are some pix i just threw with my camer fone. Not high quality, but just so you guys cannot see that im not a fatass. I also took a pic of teh scar unfer my nipple, from my gyno surgery back in july.
    Your bf cannot be 19%. If u don`t want to get big or strong u don`t need juice. Do it natty. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Your bf cannot be 19%. If u don`t want to get big or strong u don`t need juice. Do it natty. JMO
    I would like the advantage of a little extra strength, but what I am getting at is that some people freaking have cuts and huge muscles all over, and they suck at sports against me an dthey look more liek an athlete than me. I just want to look teh part of an athlete. I play rugby , and i am an amateur triathlete. I also played football in high school, and volleyball. I hope this lets you guys know a little bit more about my goals about how I want my body to look. I just cant inject anything, orals only! lol

I do 4 sets of 15 reps. With 30 second intervals between the first 2 reps, and 1 minute between the third and fourth, to activate fast twitch muscles.

Fast twitch fibers are explosive and are worked better with heavy poundage and longer rest. Slow twitch fibers are the ones recruited more under oxygen deprivation (as you are doing with limited recovery and high reps).

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    You could try Andriol /Anavar , it will be surely a nice beginner cycle.

Andriol is absorbed by the intestines and var through the liver. Hmmmmmm. Interesting. 2 orals though for a beginner? Hmmmmmmm. I see pros and cons with it. Just my .02 cents.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle, how come you got gyno surgery ? and I'm 18, i kind of have a idea what your talking about. You dont want to get huge but ripped, but you also play sports. Bro, you can do this naturally.

Thread Information