Thread: 15 week cycle?

Brazil is offline Member

15 week cycle?

Whats up down here in brazil 3 weeks into my first cycle of sust, have already gained some weight and strength. What do you think of running 15 weeks? whatever it may be ill add the last month with winstrol 50 ed. Im about 200 pounds now with some fat dont know exactly how much but not too much.

thanks alot

joop is offline Junior Member
    Sure, go for it.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    what r ur doses with sust & what do u plane for ur pct

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    what r ur doses with sust
    I'd like to know this as well.

IMO, instead of running sust for 15 weeks I'd extend the cycle to 16 weeks and run the sust for the first 10 weeks and then switch over to a longer estered test for the last 6 weeks (cyp or enth).

Brazil is offline Member
    My dosages are 500 per week, 2 times a week. I do have access to cypionate which is called deposteron here. Pct would be the same as mentioned on this board. Nolvadex til the end, and clomid after 3 weeks of last injection for 3 weeks. So forget the winstrol ?

thanks

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I'd like to know this as well.

IMO, instead of running sust for 15 weeks I'd extend the cycle to 16 weeks and run the sust for the first 10 weeks and then switch over to a longer estered test for the last 6 weeks (cyp or enth).
    I know at least for me, Cyp. and E don't even kick in till about week 5, so, I don't know how this would benefit him. Besides Sust. is composed of 4 types of Test, including long esters such as E and Cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I know at least for me, Cyp. and E don't even kick in till about week 5, so, I don't know how this would benefit him. Besides Sust. is composed of 4 types of Test, including long esters such as E and Cyp.
    Sustanon needs to be shot EOD, and shooting EOD for 15 weeks is a bitch, thats why I'd switch over to a longer estered test near the end. Once your body is loaded up with test (sust) it isnt going to take long for your body to start utilizing the longer estered test (cyp,enth). It wont take another 5-7 weeks for it to kick in. Oh, and by the way Sustanon is made up of Propionate , Phenylpropionate, Isocaproate, Decanoate.

Brazil is offline Member
    Great ill try to get my hands on some cypionate . called deposteron, they only have 4 types in the pharmacy im in a berach town. They are deca , sust, anavar , and cypionate. enanthate is better from what I have been reading but maybe its just a matter of choice, which i dont have thanks guys......

so if you take test e for 16 weeks will you keep on gaining or after week 12 the gains will almost stop???????

Brazil is offline Member
    After reading an article shitting on sust, I almost feel as if I should just switch to the cyp now... they come in 200 mg ampolas, twice a week would be better even though its 100 mg less than now, it seems like i would have more test actually in me when its built up because its a log acting one is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    After reading an article shitting on sust, I almost feel as if I should just switch to the cyp now... they come in 200 mg ampolas, twice a week would be better even though its 100 mg less than now, it seems like i would have more test actually in me when its built up because its a log acting one is this right?
    Cyp or Enth. Your choice. I'd run the Enth just for the simple fact that I like it better. You dont need to stop the sust and switch right now, run the sust for 10-12 weeks and then switch, sust works great but at about week 10-12 its seems to stop doing its thing (for me at least). When you do switch, keep the doses the same, if the sust is 250mg and the other is 200mg add a little more in so it equals the same mgs in the end.

how long will you keep on gianin with test e?????? if you exemple you take test e for 16 weeks will you keep on gianin every singel week?????

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    how long will you keep on gianin with test e?????? if you exemple you take test e for 16 weeks will you keep on gianin every singel week?????
    No. There is a point where the doasge needs to be increased to make more gains I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    No. There is a point where the doasge needs to be increased to make more gains I believe.
    Agreed.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Hey Bro, I actually get my gear in Brazil and actually am going to start running Deposteron (which is Test Cyp) in a few days. It is significantly more expensive than Sustanon , but I like it better. I tried long and hard to find Test E, but could not in Brazil. It is also very hard to find Prop in Brazil.

I also found Anavar to be very very expensive in Brazil.

Thread Information