Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Different types of Test?

I'm lookin to run my second cycle and i'm trying to decide on test E or prop. Last year i ran the Test E only 500mg/week cycle, and didnt gain hardly anything. Mostly placebo effect if i was to guess. A little strength and about ten pounds which was probably because i uped my diet so much. But nonetheless I couldnt figure out if it was under dosed or what. So my question is, can your body react different to different types of Test. I know they have different effects depending on your diet but i mean could my body be more prone to gaining size on one as opposed to the other???

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Most likely you got bunk gear. As far as trying another Test, IMO Test=Test regardless of ester.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    How often did you train? Are you gana run it with anything else?

my diet was definately enough to gain on and training was heavy as hell 5 days a week, no over training and definately not under, but my gear was home made which led me to believe it was under dosed...i just didnt know if your body can react differently to different esters

Lift05 is offline Member
    sounds under dosed. maybe try test cyp if you want to try something different

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    my diet was definately enough to gain on and training was heavy as hell 5 days a week, no over training and definately not under, but my gear was home made which led me to believe it was under dosed...i just didnt know if your body can react differently to different esters

Biggest indicator: What was your sex drive like? Thru the roof or not much different?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Biggest indicator: What was your sex drive like? Thru the roof or not much different?
    sex drive is up to the individual, some stay hard as a rock, some actually suffer from lowered sex drive. sorry for the thread hijack

honestly not to sounds cocky but i have sex so frequently as it is i didnt notice it go up, infact it may have dropped a lil like it was harder to get a hard on farther into the "cycle"

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=199786 theres my pics, if you ask me i wouldnt say i look like i've cycled...

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    sex drive is up to the individual, some stay hard as a rock, some actually suffer from lowered sex drive. sorry for the thread hijack
    Bro, not to be an ass....but, when it comes to hormones everything is up to the individual, However, there are some common manifestations that androgens are known for...one of these manifestations is an increase in libido. Pick up any book on androgens and it will state this. Of course...not EVERYTHING is 100% so not everyone will respond the same...however, androgens increasing libido is the rule not the exception.

Thread Information