edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

will gyno be a concern?

I had a gyno surgery in july. Will I be affected by gyno problems with dbol or with opther roids?????? I mean they already removed my mammory glands and fatty tissue LOL.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    To my understanding, once they have removed the gland you are pretty much not capable of having gyno.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    To my understanding, once they have removed the gland you are pretty much not capable of having gyno.
    I thought that, but i read on one surgeons site that the patient got it again

Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    I had a gyno surgery in july. Will I be affected by gyno problems with dbol or with opther roids?????? I mean they already removed my mammory glands and fatty tissue LOL.
    How happy were you with the results?

taylor26 is offline Member
    Thats kinda weird to have gyno once they remove all of the mammory glands? Maybe they didn't get everything they thought they got?

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    How happy were you with the results?

I am not conceited buT omg I look so freaking good. I hate dthoe damn lil points sticking outta ma shirts!!!!! Now you can see my chest definition, and soem of my abs(if my shirt is wet) and it didnt hurt! The only thing that hurt was the first night, the needle the put in my back. That was so painful that my legs were shaking and I was tearing almost the whoel night. But, after a few dasy the back pains went away.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not conceited buT omg I look so freaking good. I hate dthoe damn lil points sticking outta ma shirts!!!!! Now you can see my chest definition, and soem of my abs(if my shirt is wet) and it didnt hurt! The only thing that hurt was the first night, the needle the put in my back. That was so painful that my legs were shaking and I was tearing almost the whoel night. But, after a few dasy the back pains went away.
    im gonna have mine removed soon, what needle in the back? ur scaring me bro..but i guess its still worth it

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    d-bol can cause gyno, yes!

en1222 is offline Member
    I had the surgery done and I got it again.. Not as big but its still there

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    how much time is for recovery,
    how long you cant train? did you have bad case gyno with tits or just puffed nipples?

they rarely get all the tissue.

yes its possible to get gyno again

once you have gyno and the tissue spiders out, its nearly impossible to remove all of it.

this is why pro's often get gyno on the side or top (weird places), because they have already had central masses removed and this remaining tissue is what grew.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    they rarely get all the tissue.

yes its possible to get gyno again

once you have gyno and the tissue spiders out, its nearly impossible to remove all of it.

this is why pro's often get gyno on the side or top (weird places), because they have already had central masses removed and this remaining tissue is what grew.
    So am spending about $6000 on this surgery and i might need it again?! Great. I thought it was possible to get rid of all the gland and tissue.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Over the summer I went to have a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon and he said it is always possible to get it again if I cycle again. I asked him the same thing about if they remove the gland then I heard its never supposed to come back but he told me that never in any surgery do they remove 100% of the tissue and that is practically impossible. I was going to have it done but I want to get one or two more heavy cycles under my belt then I think I will have it and from then on only use very mild steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Over the summer I went to have a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon and he said it is always possible to get it again if I cycle again. I asked him the same thing about if they remove the gland then I heard its never supposed to come back but he told me that never in any surgery do they remove 100% of the tissue and that is practically impossible. I was going to have it done but I want to get one or two more heavy cycles under my belt then I think I will have it and from then on only use very mild steroids.
    Hmmmm. I was going to have it done in January and start a cycle in March/April. I guess not now So its the use of AAS that will trigger it again? It can't come back naturally right?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    So am spending about $6000 on this surgery and i might need it again?! Great. I thought it was possible to get rid of all the gland and tissue.
    as long as you use an AI on cycle and dont use progestins (or igf-1 / HGH) you probably wont have any issues or at least any growth will be regressable (AI and dopaminergic use during and after cycle)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That sux, I never knew they couldn't get it all. Makes me very happy to not be gyno prone.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the glands removed 6 years ago and I've never had gyno symptoms again no matter what kind of cycle I run. I usually run a gram of test, 700mg's tren , maybe some dbol , and deca and I don't need to run any anti-e's unless I'm trying to keep the water off. I've been on GH for a year and done 4 IGF cycles. I really think it depends on what type of gyno you have. One type is fat tissue and the other breast tissue. Big difference. I don't think removing the glands will keep the fat tissue from returning. You don't have to believe me but I speak from real world experience, not hearsay.

Thread Information