Danbrooks2k is offline Member

MY GF wants to inject MCT oil in her lips???

ok guys heres the deal, I have bben on a cycle I brewed myself, but instead of using grapeseed oil I used MCT oil as a base... so its like injecting Synthohol with a steroid boost... I am injecting 3ml ED split up 1 and 1/2 ml in one arm and the rest in the other....

I have been injecting inner biceps, outer biceps, triceps, and front, rear and medial deltoids.... I have long arms and really like the transformation, I have added almost 3/4 of an inch to my arms in under a month and they in no way look swollen, bloated or artificial. They are rock hard, vascular and just look great...

so My gf who has been injecting me asks me if she could use MCT oil in her lips, like 1/8 of a ml... she has had friends get collagen and is wanting to just add a little pout to her lips... I can push sterile mct oil through a 27gauge needle with no problem...

I know she really wants to, and could easily do it when I am at the gym I cant imagine that there would be any health risks involved ...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    ok guys heres the deal, I have bben on a cycle I brewed myself, but instead of using grapeseed oil I used MCT oil as a base... so its like injecting Synthohol with a steroid boost... I am injecting 3ml ED split up 1 and 1/2 ml in one arm and the rest in the other....

I have been injecting inner biceps, outer biceps, triceps, and front, rear and medial deltoids.... I have long arms and really like the transformation, I have added almost 3/4 of an inch to my arms in under a month and they in no way look swollen, bloated or artificial. They are rock hard, vascular and just look great...

so My gf who has been injecting me asks me if she could use MCT oil in her lips, like 1/8 of a ml... she has had friends get collagen and is wanting to just add a little pout to her lips... I can push sterile mct oil through a 27gauge needle with no problem...

I know she really wants to, and could easily do it when I am at the gym I cant imagine that there would be any health risks involved ...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

i wouldnt take the risk tell her to goto a cosmetic doctor to do stuff like that wht if they dont look good or they look deformed?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    i wouldnt take the risk either, u never know what could happen... tell her to go to the doc bro and get it done professionally....

cb25 is offline Banned
    don't let her IMHO. the lips/face is a pretty vascular area...way too easy to mess that up and hurt herself.

plus, she's experimenting, in a way, so she could get TERRIBLE results and have no recourse to fix, other than going to a doc.

too unpredictable...i wouldn't f*ck with anything on my face.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    but instead of using grapeseed oil I used MCT oil as a base... so its like injecting Synthohol with a steroid boost...
    Interesting!!What gear are you using?You have light bulbs going off in my head right now.

Oh yeah,I agree with the others about your GF.

~Pinnacle~

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    i have a better idea bro... dump ur g/f now and get another one with bigger lips with more "pout" in them so u dont have to worry about injecting them...

works out in the end

TCEL300 is offline Member
    yea what gear are you useing....how do your arms look?..do they have that fake synthol look?..deff have a dr. look @ your girlfriend..dont do it yourself

i am injecting a synthohol blend that contains 200mg of test E 200mg of test C 200mg of EQ 100mg of tren A and 250mg of sust... thats what 3 mls contain... yes an insame dose I know... and I am using 3ml ed for 90 days

my arms look awesome, the best they have ever looked, solid, vascular not bloated or fake... I will keep rotating sites and if I even get the hint of my arms not looking right I am stopping... but ive gained 3/4 of an inch and love it...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    NO NO NO intra muscularly is ENTIRELY different than the lips!!!

i am injecting a synthohol blend that contains 200mg of test E 200mg of test C 200mg of EQ 100mg of tren A and 250mg of sust... thats what 3 mls contain... yes an insame dose I know... and I am using 3ml ed for 90 days

my arms look awesome, the best they have ever looked, solid, vascular not bloated or fake... I will keep rotating sites and if I even get the hint of my arms not looking right I am stopping... but ive gained 3/4 of an inch and love it...
    You soooo have a PM my X-Florida brother!!

~Pinnacle~

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    bro can she not afford collagen or something? why wouldnt u just go do what works for everyone else who wants pout in their lips?

Ditto.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Tell her to go to the doc bro! You don't want to end up kissing fvckin Charlie the Tuna or something!

Bizz is offline Associate Member

man that a whole lot of gear 3.2g of test 1.4g eq and .7g of tren a week your gonna be a monster

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    thats 4.55g of test per week? damn! thats insane. you're definitely gonna hafta keep me updated on this! and i say no way for the girlfriend....not worth being the guinnea pig IMO. hide the needles when you go to the gym or she might end up with some shit on her lip thats got some shit on its lip

I used MCT oil as a base... so its like injecting Synthohol ?
    Is MCT oil what they use in syntherol?

~Pinnacle~

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Im sure there are other ways of injecting into her lips

Big A is offline Junior Member
    /> Plus never mind the huge inflamation because of all the drugs/BA injected in each of those sites, which will give you scar tissue, etc.

Thanks for clearing that up Big A....and answer my PM on your site..please.

~Pinnacle~

well then Tren a in my mct blend is giving me night sweats like clockwork and the prop from the sustanon is definitley kicking in the same as it normally does... I have heard of MCT oil keeping stuff in your system for longer but I dont know if I buy into it.

the original synth was simply MCT oil and lydocaine MCT oil is prefered over collagen blends because of less scar tissue.

I am not letting her put it into her lips but I am not stopping with my blend... I have found no difference in the way my body reacts to steroids in MCT oil as opposed to grapeseed oil except for the fact that i have arms 3/4 of an inch bigger than 3 weeks ago

I will be the test subject for MCT oil and keep you all updated

leaner is offline New Member

Did your gf inject in her lips?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?[/QUOTE]

Did your GF inject her lips? I want to know if it is possible? I know a nurse that specializes in lip injectables but wanted to know about injecting the MCT oil in it and if it turned out...????? THANKS!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    this thread is going on 4 years old and the OP hasn't even been here in 3 years.

Thread Information