FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned

Shrunk Nuts sign of Gear working?

Question in the title. Hmm, buddy just wants a *sure* sign that the gear has kicked in so he can change his diet around to bulk up. He's at about the 3 week mark on a Sust only cycle.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    His diet should have already been changed...most tend to begin the diet they plan to use, before or at the beginning of their cycle! Why is he waiting...does he think its like a switch to turn off an on?
    -Cy

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Heh, when you eat more calories then your body uses, you gain weight. For a 10 week cycle that he is planning, diet becomes a mental battle (and pocket book problem) when you eat 4,000 calories a day for 4 weeks before the gear even kicks in.

None the less - Do shrunken testicals mean that the gear has kicked in?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea it does....do you nuts usually shrink while off gear???

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    i just dont get how people can spend all this money on gear....but then have to manage, scrape pennies, or whatever to get their diet in line...yah you will gain weight if you consume 4000 cal/day...but it doesnt have to be stored as fat....thats why you work out, do cardio etc....but I know one thing, if you or your friend wait untill your balls shrink to start eating right, then your already missed the whole point of training.
    -Cy

tanto is offline Junior Member
    sustanon ''kicks in '' the day you injected it,because it's blend of 4 different test esters.2 of them propionate and phenylpropionate are fast acting so it starts working since day 1,so should be his diet.if tou gonna wait til bals shrinkage then as someone stated you miss whole point of gear use and training ,i mean you're not going to grow muscles on air and yust rely on gear

McBain is offline Member
    Just have a question. I remember reading a thread where someone said that lots of nut shrinkage can comprimise your troopers. Any validity to this statement? (I don't mean that they won't grow back, I mean will it effect sperm count or retard sperm production).

EDIT: Sorry this is a bit off-topic!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    bud to ansewer your question no your balls do nat have to shrink up
    for your gear to be working a lot of factors come into play on this one.like general health lifestyle etcc....
    Sus. does start to work because of the prop but your not going to see
    the freaky juiced up results until minimum 4 weeks till maybe 6.later

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by McBain
    Just have a question. I remember reading a thread where someone said that lots of nut shrinkage can comprimise your troopers. Any validity to this statement? (I don't mean that they won't grow back, I mean will it effect sperm count or retard sperm production).

EDIT: Sorry this is a bit off-topic!
    Your nuts shrink because they are no longer required to produce test (Since you are supplying it for them!) and they effectively shut down from that activity, hence the shrinkage.

Post cycle most of us use clomid to kickstart that process again, and they will then grow back to their normal size as they are required to take over the production of test again.

The longer (and heavier) the cycle the longer it takes for them to recover from this dormant state, and as far as I know, if they remain like that for too long they may not be able to fully recover. So yes you may compromise your sperm count etc.

Having said all that I am led to beleive that this only occurs in cases where you are taking large doses for extended periods. Sensible use of HCG and clomid can Attempt to prevent this, and probably to a good job in most cases.

Of course we all react in different way so you may suffer more or less than the next guy. The easy way round it is to do shorter cycles (6-12 wks should be fine) and lower doses!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by tanto
    sustanon ''kicks in '' the day you injected it,because it's blend of 4 different test esters.2 of them propionate and phenylpropionate are fast acting so it starts working since day 1,so should be his diet.if tou gonna wait til bals shrinkage then as someone stated you miss whole point of gear use and training ,i mean you're not going to grow muscles on air and yust rely on gear
    Hmmmmmm does sus kick in after the first shot............

tanto is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by bex

Hmmmmmm does sus kick in after the first shot............
    yes ,yes it's starts working after first shot,again prop and phenilpropionate are fast acting compounds.

Thread Information