sandan is offline Junior Member

Talking Non conventional cycle, Whatcha think?

OK, I've been doing alot of reading and I am trying to figure out what would be best for a first cycle. Stats: 5ft 9in 163lb bout 9%bf 31yrs old. I am just looking to gain 10-15 lbs lean quality mass,I am a kickboxer so I dont want to get to big. Ive been training about 6 years and my diet is in order. So I have been reading up on all the different compounds and I am kinda shying away from test. Especially because I have just started loosing my hair and I dont want to make it any worse, also I want to avoid the bloat and acne to wich I am very prone.

So I have a cycle in mind and I want to bounce it off you guys:

Wk 1-12 400mgs EQ (shot once per week)
    WK 1-12 2 tabs Proviron per day (for balance with the EQ)
    Wk 1-12 30mg Oral Turanabol per day
    PCT:WK 14-16 nolva 30mgs per day.

So if I'm way off base with this let me know. Thanks in advance for all your help bros!!!
    Edit/Delete Message

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    add test, actually test is all you need for cycle 1

Wink

Uh yeah, but I'm worried about the sides. Wich is the piont of this post.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sides of test are exaggerated IMO unless you start getting into high doses. 12 weeks of any oral (OT in your case) is not a good idea either.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    Uh yeah, but I'm worried about the sides. Wich is the piont of this post.
    and what are these "sides" you speak of!?!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    yes, i would re-think the cycle and base it off test. if not test only.IMO

Well as far as sides go I'm talking about hairloss and acne both of wich I am very prone to. I'm 31 and I just started losing my hair, I dont want to speed up the process!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    if you dont want to run it then dont.but an eq cycle is going to yeild minimal gains.and like they said 12 weeks straight of a oral is not wise.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    OK, I've been doing alot of reading and I am trying to figure out what would be best for a first cycle. Stats: 5ft 9in 163lb bout 9%bf 31yrs old. I am just looking to gain 10-15 lbs lean quality mass,I am a kickboxer so I dont want to get to big. Ive been training about 6 years and my diet is in order. So I have been reading up on all the different compounds and I am kinda shying away from test. Especially because I have just started loosing my hair and I dont want to make it any worse, also I want to avoid the bloat and acne to wich I am very prone.

So if I'm way off base with this let me know. Thanks in advance for all your help bros!!!
    Edit/Delete Message
    Let me just start by saying, in a polite manner, your a lil below your genetic peak for a cycle IMO- regardless of age- and yes at that stature ur gains will be deceant. but they would be deceant on practically any cycle; but w/o a solid base to retain those gains ur overall success will suffer.

so if u must: go w/ a test backbone and add EQ if u so desire (though i dislike it)
    pct kinda lame ... i have not only seen research but tried both a nolva only pct and a conventional nolva/clom pct and U NEED CLOM i assure you
    if ur so scared of bloat w/ test RUN a short ester and use an AI, diet and cardio also help w/ water retention

anyways good luck
    Last edited by taiboxa; 11-13-2005 at 09:45 PM.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    even if you just run 200mg/wk of test, it would likely do you well for some size/strength and you shouldn't get any serious sides. Everyone is different though, and if you're proned to hairloss perhaps you should get some rogaine or something.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do run the eq i would suggest 600mg EW (300mg 2x a week) for 14 weeks and not so long on the OT. i wasn't that impressed with eq at 400mg...
    however i think the sides from test are a little over rated and apply more to overly high doses in most cases. i think you'd be much happier if you replaced the eq with test. JMO

I really appreciate all of your help guys!!
    Last edited by sandan; 11-14-2005 at 02:14 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    go with prop, 75 eod, IMHO.

I love when people say, "I don't want to get too big" as if they are going to look like Arny after 12 weeks of EQ!! LOL.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Edit/Delete Message
    Actually it's not a very poorly planned cycle. The proviron should keep your sex drive up from the boldenone /EQ suppression of your natural testosterone . 30mg of a mild oral like O-T for 12 weeks won't kill you either. The EQ can convert to small amounts of DHB (1-test) which may cause some degree of hair loss/acne in prove individuals.

I would recommend 400-500 mg testosterone enanthate or cypionate for 12 wks along side letrozole or anastrozole and a DHT blocker if needed.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

I just hit the sauce last night; back on! Listen I am doing only a replacement dose of test. I am doing eq and deca along side it at higher doses. I will say this is not conventional but I will see about the sexual sides(the only thing I think may be effected). I would limit intake of orals like var or tbol to 8ish weeks. Also hit some clomid as well with pct.

Thread Information