Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question T3 and gear question?

How much would it affect my gains if I put T3 in my cycle and how would I go along doing it, im on a 500mg of test e a week for 10 weeks and im on the 3rd week tomarrow so any help would be greatly apperciated thanks.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It depends on the dosage, your diet, your temp., etc... too many variables.

Well I dont want the T3 to be to catabolic because I would like to keep my muscle mass but I would like to get rid of some fat in the process, and I got a decently clean diet, so what would you suggest and I do understand how catabolic t3 is thats why I suggested it with the test that way I wont waste away...... but give me your recomendations and opinion.

Take your resting temp. for the next week and go from there.

T3's catabolic effects are exaggerated; running a low dosage would normally be ok...

I aint trying to be a smart a$$ but what does my resting temp have to do with t3??? sorry if I sound stupid but im really interested and my bf% is 16 and after I put some t3 with my test what sorta % would you think I would end up with, I do cardio on wensdays and the week ends and I get alot of cardio at work so any guesstimation and thanks for your help.

fred9 is offline Member
    with a higer dose the catabolic effects arent overrated...2 years ago i was on 500test and too much T3(150-200mcg) ans lost a big amount of muscle/strength...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    I aint trying to be a smart a$$ but what does my resting temp have to do with t3??? sorry if I sound stupid but im really interested and my bf% is 16 and after I put some t3 with my test what sorta % would you think I would end up with, I do cardio on wensdays and the week ends and I get alot of cardio at work so any guesstimation and thanks for your help.
    You need to do alot more research.. no offense either.. but this shit isn't to be fukked around with....

Basically, t3 manipulates your metabolism, and your temperature... using your temp. is a relatively solid method of helping to find what dosage is optimal for your needs.... you want to be in the low-mid 98 degree range...

Also, I can't predict your bf% drop, that will depend on your cardio/diet/genetics....

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    with a higer dose the catabolic effects arent overrated...2 years ago i was on 500test and too much T3(150-200mcg) ans lost a big amount of muscle/strength...

I'm pretty sure Blown wasn't talking about a high dose. But then again everyone is different. I've run 75mcg without any AAS and it didn't do shit, didn't do much in the way of fat loss either.

I wonder what your BBT was whilst running that high of dose, did you monitor it?

Low dosage t3 usage, whilst keeping a reasonable BBT, won't cause 'much' catabolism if your diet is in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I'm pretty sure Blown wasn't talking about a high dose. But then again everyone is different. I've run 75mcg without any AAS and it didn't do shit, didn't do much in the way of fat loss either.
    That's correct.

Also, how much was your BBT affected? Did you monitor it? Take it on empty stomach? Was it liquid res. chem?

fred9 is offline Member
    yeah ive always measure my basal/resting body temp...its around 97.8.....I was using 1mcg/lbs, but liked u said with a lower amount of T3 theres not really muscleloss (with a good diet and checking ur bodytemp).....
    Used for PCT bladerwrack, bovine and coleus forskoli...I really think this helps to bring up your own thyroid production quite fast...never experienced a rebound effect...
    greetz

yeah ive always measure my basal/resting body temp...its around 97.8.....I was using 1mcg/lbs, but liked u said with a lower amount of T3 theres not really muscleloss (with a good diet and checking ur bodytemp).....
    Used for PCT bladerwrack, bovine and coleus forskoli...I really think this helps to bring up your own thyroid production quite fast...never experienced a rebound effect...
    greetz
    Good man! T-100x works great as well too...

fred9 is offline Member

Thumbs up

ee cool...will give T-100x a try in my next T3 cycle...btw u give very good info about T3, interesting to read..greetz

ee cool...will give T-100x a try in my next T3 cycle...btw u give very good info about T3, interesting to read..greetz
    Thanks fred, but I'm still learning alot too... cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    That's correct.

Also, how much was your BBT affected? Did you monitor it? Take it on empty stomach? Was it liquid res. chem?
    Dosed up to 100mcg in the Am on empty. Approx 45min until I eat something afterwards. BBT is hovering around 96 in the am consistantly, can't really get it any higher without upping the t3 dose which I have been skeptical of doing. Liquid research chem from someone you know verl well

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Dosed up to 100mcg in the Am on empty. Approx 45min until I eat something afterwards. BBT is hovering around 96 in the am consistantly, can't really get it any higher without upping the t3 dose which I have been skeptical of doing. Liquid research chem from someone you know verl well
    Have you tried stacking clen with it?

Albuterol, yes. It seems to have aided for sure. Just probably not as strong as I expected.

Okay my resting temp flutates between 98.5/ 96.4, so how would I go along finding the right doseage for me, and I dont want to high of a dose just enough were I can tell a differnce in my bf% and thanks for your all's help.

Okay my resting temp flutates between 98.5/ 96.4, so how would I go along finding the right doseage for me, and I dont want to high of a dose just enough were I can tell a differnce in my bf% and thanks for your all's help.
    Are you ill at all? Been recovering ok?

Keep taking your temperature, and see if it levels out at all in the next week..

Basically, there's no need to take t3 if your BBT is at 98.5.. but 96.4 is at the lower end...

My BBT usually doesn't fluctuate that much, and not to that high of temp. either....

Is the temp. usually in the higher range vs. the lower? You may be better off just running some t-100x by itself and optimizing your endogenous production vs. taking exogenous... JMO...

I'm about to start running t-100x and Helios together actually very soon.

t-100x if you dont mind me asking whats that? and actually last week I was pretty bad off but felt quit a bit better this week, and its obvious how strong t3 is and how it can mess you up so im going with the experinced and put it off to a later date and thanks for your all's help, no seriously thanks no telling what kind of shape I would be in now if it wernt for this board.

t-100x if you dont mind me asking whats that? and actually last week I was pretty bad off but felt quit a bit better this week, and its obvious how strong t3 is and how it can mess you up so im going with the experinced and put it off to a later date and thanks for your all's help, no seriously thanks no telling what kind of shape I would be in now if it wernt for this board.
    T-100x is thyroid support. It helps your thyroid work better, in essence.

T3 isn't going to 'mess you up' if you use it properly, but under no circumstances should you use it if your temp. is already in the optimal range...

T-100x would be your best bet... safer, and milder... should help you get the results you are after IMO.

Okay is T-100x illegal??? if it aint were would 1 buy this stuff at? and whats the usal cost of this stuff.

Okay is T-100x illegal??? if it aint were would 1 buy this stuff at? and whats the usal cost of this stuff.
    The search function here works.

No, it's not illegal. You can get it here:
    http://canadadrugsuperstore.com/more...roductID=67631

Okay thanks for the info Blown SC...... man im glad I fount this site, and thanks agin for all the help ppl.

Ryan

Thread Information