testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***so whats the difference?***

ok so i was thinking tonight about my next cycle, my third. i'm wanting to do alot of test as i like it to be predominant in my cycles. some people say that 1000mgs of test per wk would be overkill, but at the same time 600mgs test and 400mgs deca wouldn't. now, they both add up too be 1000mgs total AAS per wk. they both are suuppressive compounds. so whats the diff? anything? how whould alot of test instead of test and another compound or two be worse for the body?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    it's JMO but.....I've got friends that are monsters and even a couple competing friends and none of them run a gram a week of anything, test or test and another compound, he doesnt let his numbers excede a gram and he's done a lot of cycles, i just think a gram in your third cycle is over kill and not worth the extra money. Why use more than you need to?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Given the choice...I'd run a gram of test by itself,over 600 of this and 400 of that.But that's just me..........

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    it's JMO but.....I've got friends that are monsters and even a couple competing friends and none of them run a gram a week of anything, test or test and another compound, he doesnt let his numbers excede a gram and he's done a lot of cycles, i just think a gram in your third cycle is over kill and not worth the extra money. Why use more than you need to?
    hmm good response. money issn't an issue. but my first cycle was about a gram per wk: 500mgs test e and 400mgs deca wk. this cycle is about a gram at 600mgs test e wk and 50mg winny ed(for the last 5wks). so i am just wondering ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Given the choice...I'd run a gram of test by itself,over 600 of this and 400 of that.But that's just me..........

~Pinnacle~
    see PIN, that's what i'm saying. 1gram of test seems mighty tempting ya know!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

~Pinnacle~

a gram of test for u wld be severely cutting back......lol

i see what u r saying though... when it comes down to it a gram is just a number... it's all relative to the individual. one man's gram cld give the same results as 500mg to another person...

by the way test have u given tren a thought? or have u already dabbled with it?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    see PIN, that's what i'm saying. 1gram of test seems mighty tempting ya know!
    OH I know...but you might get away with 800 mgs weekly and get great results.Remember you run PCT and I don't.My receptors aren't ever fresh from staying on constantly.Even at 250 weekly.
    But after a few months off,your receptors are ready to go again,and you should get great results from just bumping the dose lightly from last cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    That is my Monday dose,wednes dose,and Fri dose........

Quote Originally Posted by topvega

i see what u r saying though... when it comes down to it a gram is just a number... it's all relative to the individual. one man's gram cld give the same results as 500mg to another person...

by the way test have u given tren a thought? or have u already dabbled with it?
    i have yes. my next cycle, i might incorporate it. i get pretty edgy on test though, and i know tren is worse. don't want to get myself in trouble. anyways my next cycle i was thinking of was:

prop 100mgs ed wk 1-8
    tren ace 50mgs ed wk 1-8
    var 60mgs ed wk 3-8

but i was also thinking:

Prop 100mgs ed wk 1-8
    var 70mgs ed wk 1-8

That is my Monday dose,wednes dose,and Fri dose........

OH I know...but you might get away with 800 mgs weekly and get great results.Remember you run PCT and I don't.My receptors aren't ever fresh from staying on constantly.Even at 250 weekly.
    But after a few months off,your receptors are ready to go again,and you should get great results from just bumping the dose lightly from last cycle.

~Pinnacle~
    ya, i see what your saying. although, i was thinking 1g of test per wk would be awesome and probably do less damage than say 600mgs test and 500mgs eq or something along those lines.....

i have yes. my next cycle, i might incorporate it. i get pretty edgy on test though, and i know tren is worse. don't want to get myself in trouble. anyways my next cycle i was thinking of was:

prop 100mgs ed wk 1-8
    tren ace 50mgs ed wk 1-8
    var 60mgs ed wk 3-8

but i was also thinking:

Prop 100mgs ed wk 1-8
    var 70mgs ed wk 1-8
    i havn't ran tren yet but i have 10grams of tren-a powder sitting in my closet calling my name all night........ every night......... please stop calling.....god i can't take it... i can't wait for my next cycle...

ya, i see what your saying. although, i was thinking 1g of test per wk would be awesome and probably do less damage than say 600mgs test and 500mgs eq or something along those lines.....
    1g by itself will produce huge gains for you.If you decide to run it,don't add anything else.The Test will be more than enough,and your receptors won't have competition from any other drugs either.I've ran plenty of Test only cycles.Probably half my cycle were just that.

~Pinnacle~

1g by itself will produce huge gains for you.If you decide to run it,don't add anything else.The Test will be more than enough,and your receptors won't have competition from any other drugs either.I've ran plenty of Test only cycles.Probably half my cycle were just that.

~Pinnacle~
    now pinn: how were your gains kept % of your test only compared to your test/other compound cycles. did it just depend on your diet, or did the other compounds help solidify your gains. your experience please......

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is less androgenic than test and binds to the AR longer

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    deca is less androgenic than test and binds to the AR longer
    please explain what this means in reflection to my question

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    please explain what this means in reflection to my question
    think about it....

1 gram of test will yield more androgenic sides than 600 test and 400mg of deca

gottchya

Thread Information