rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

please help got a problem/everyone please respond and help

I just finished with my 4th week of eq/ts200 600 mg a week each.I took a crap this morning and happened to look in the toilet before i flushed and saw some red blood in my feces. Do you guys think im ok, you think it might be a hemmoroid? please help cause Im freaking the fvk out right now. Please tell me its not nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 05-11-2002 at 06:05 AM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    rdl,
    im no doctor, but i can ask you this: is the blood IN the stool? if its in the stool and not on the periphery, then you could have some problems, and a visit to your physician is in order. if its superficial, then i would say its hemmoroids, but you need an opinion from someone whos maybe had this happen before............

peace bb79

androplex is offline Donating Member
    hemmoroid hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm I think you mean

hemorrhoids.

If so, then yes it is very possible.

You know the rest of the story.......

Go to the doctor and get checked out anyway.

Don't freak out by my next questions butt.....opps thats but....

1.) Did you stick something up their that could have caused a tear? I am not being mean here just asking to ask yourself this. If so then give it a few days and if you are still having the problem go to the doc.

2.) Do you have cancer in your family? (No dont freak out.) Polyps can bleed. They are common and can be taken care of during a colonoscopy. Go to this website and read about it.

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/dige...gtest/colo.htm

3.) Did you just do leg work out and push a lot of weight? Or have you strained a lot lately. These are all possible things that can cause this.

Dont freak out. Relax. Take a breath.

Personal note for you: This has happen to me about 1 year ago and it went away in about 4 days. It was a internal hemorrhoid that went away. I went to the doc and had it checked out just to be safe and get peace of mind. BTW I freaked out too. But really dont because its probably nothing serious.

Do get checked out by the doc anyway.

check out this website on hemorrhoids for over the counter treatment.

http://www.preparationh.co.uk/

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    ever since my bulk cycle started, and with consuming 5k cals/ed, i've been taking around 5 dumps a day... so, i've been real irritated down there, too and have noticed a little blood now and again. go see a doc to be safe.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    nothing goes in my butt but stuff does exit it. Ill visit doc and see if everything is alright cause Im frwaking out about that and it wasnt in my stool but in the toilet with it.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Ok, Relax. Like I said. This happen to me and the blood was like you explained and it was an internal hemorrhoid that since has gone away.

My problem lasted about three days and only bleed when I took a shit.

I hope things are ok with you and you can relax. Stress is bad no matter what is going on.

You sound like a really fit person that has never had anything go wrong with your body. The first time things like this happen it is a shock. You are someone that more than likey eats right and takes care of yourself so if you are worried about the big C don't.

Glad to hear you are going to go and get it checked out by the doc.

Thread Information