Longlivekingarnold is offline New Member

Introducing myself

Whats up everyone...... My first post here i stumbled across this board as im colleting info about funning my first cycle.... Im 20 almost 21 years old been training for about 5 or 6years for highschool sports but been training quite seriously for about the past 3 years.... Tenativley my first cycle is going to be 500 mgs of Test E/wk for 10 weeks still thinking of maybe running some Dbol or Var for the first few weeks. Im 6'3 220lbs 17 inch arms 46 inch chest and 34 inch waist. Thats all i can think of now i figured id introduce myself before asking all the dumb newb questions Heres a few pics of myself(quality sucks i know). Peace guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Introducing myself-trapflex.jpg   Introducing myself-intensemusc.jpg  

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member

to young

this is just advive bud, but i know many would agree....WAIT! bro u are to young to start..I know you are exciting to start but trust me build a better base, i know u said u have 5-6 years experience but now is when u will see even better results.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    welcome to the forum mate,this is defaniately the place to learn!20 is a tad too young in my opinion but if you are determined to do a cycle 500mg of test weekly will be more than enuff for you.make sure if you go ahead and cycle to have your pct ready and some kind of anti for the course just incase of any gyno sides!again welcome!!

Hey thanks guys... yea i know 20 may seem too young but i guess im not like a lot of 20 year olds as far as maturity goes.... i know what a powerful drugs AAS are and i k now that diet and rest is number one followed by training. Im not 100% set on doing this cycle yet but id say im 80% set on it lol. Yea Standard PCT nolva and clomid..... Iwas even thinking of maybe only doing 250mgs of test E just to see how my body reacts on my first cylce. Thanks again bros

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to AR! so i guess i'll get straight to the point. my advice would be to wait on the AAS too. i think you can grow some more naturally before you jump on the darkside bandwagon. i will, however, give you much props for proposing a decent cycle (which shows some sort of research was done) you still have more to learn though(don't we all). learn about the anti-estrogens needed and PCT and yada yada yada... my advice would be to spend countless hours just reading and learning all you can (using the search key at the top and reading stickys), especially about diet and training, which plays a key role in this sport.
    again, welcome!!!

dammit, ok booz, so you're faster on the keyboard, so what!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    dammit, ok booz, so you're faster on the keyboard, so what!!!
    who me

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

And i know atleast half of you will say im too young.... and i respect that and will def take that into consideration belive me im here with an open mind(not like a lot who come and ask for advice and just do what they want anyway). why do you say 20 is too young? at 20 im all done growing right(6'3 idont wana get any taller anyway ) so if my training, eating, lifestyle, and rest are all in check and im commited to my beloved sport of bodybuilding why would 20 be too young to try a begginer cycle?

Thanks again guys

Bump again . But i guess it goes without saying im bulking like hell right now.... Im eating every 2 hours no exception and when i wake up in the middle of the night to piss i drink a quick 20g shake... so i really im ontrack right now! I really wanna start a cycle but id love to hear what all you vets have to say

Quote Originally Posted by Longlivekingarnold
    Bump again . But i guess it goes without saying im bulking like hell right now.... Im eating every 2 hours no exception and when i wake up in the middle of the night to piss i drink a quick 20g shake... so i really im ontrack right now! I really wanna start a cycle but id love to hear what all you vets have to say
    try to make each meal a pro/carb or pro/fat....you dont want just protein...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    And i know atleast half of you will say im too young.... and i respect that and will def take that into consideration belive me im here with an open mind(not like a lot who come and ask for advice and just do what they want anyway). why do you say 20 is too young? at 20 im all done growing right(6'3 idont wana get any taller anyway ) so if my training, eating, lifestyle, and rest are all in check and im commited to my beloved sport of bodybuilding why would 20 be too young to try a begginer cycle?

Thanks again guys

ultimately it is your choice and u r the one who determines if u r ready or not... if u r gonna do it then just make sure u do it right...
    test e or c for 12 weeks wld b a good start... i wldn't do 250mg a week though... i think that wld be a waste of time.. 500mg a week split into 2 shots 3.5 days apart shld do fine...if your diet and training are in line then u shld get real good results...

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    try to make each meal a pro/carb or pro/fat....you dont want just protein...
    O yea... Ieat lots of nuts, oatmeal, brown rice, BAKE BEANS, wholewheat bagals, fruit, potatos etc.... and always have a cheat day or two during the week where ill put down some pizza and a cheesteak

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board bro but I have to agree with everyone else when they tell you to wait. Your body can probably gain naturally what most of have to "juice" to acheive. I think your gear should consist of steak and chicken. BUT>>>I agree with fitnessguy and Booz on the fact of you picking a decent first cycle. Once again...WELCOME!!!!

Great advice

This is some great advice you guys have given me.... I havent been posting long but ive been gathering a ton of usefu;l info here for the past month! These were not the repsponses i wanted but you guys know a lot more than me so i think it would be unwise not to listen... Naturally my next question is this.... im 220 17' arms at 20 years old... how much longer should i wait.. i know im not as old or naturally as big as a lot of peeps here but at the same time i know im not THAT far away... so in your best estimates/opinions do i need another 10-20 more lean lbs or another 2 years.... Kepp the good feed back comin guys

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    hope we can answer your q's

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    hope we can answer your q's
    Ditto...and welcome

This is some great advice you guys have given me.... I havent been posting long but ive been gathering a ton of usefu;l info here for the past month! These were not the repsponses i wanted but you guys know a lot more than me so i think it would be unwise not to listen... Naturally my next question is this.... im 220 17' arms at 20 years old... how much longer should i wait.. i know im not as old or naturally as big as a lot of peeps here but at the same time i know im not THAT far away... so in your best estimates/opinions do i need another 10-20 more lean lbs or another 2 years.... Kepp the good feed back comin guys
    i think its got more to do with being at your max genetic potential(good base) and physical maturity(age)........not how much you weigh or how big your arms are. JMO though

Cool i guess its settled than.... Noxplode for a little longer . I cant promise you guys how much longer im going to wait... but ill take your advices and keep building my natural physique for a little longer..... Id still like to hear some more rough estimates/opinions of about how far from AAS i am... i mean 22 years old 24? 240 in lbs.... any comments any thing is welcome

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    The reason everyone wants you to wait is at your age your body is cranking out mass loads of test, naturally. Don't screw that up (which the juice can do) Enjoy it while you've got it and I'd wait until you're 24-25.

aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member
    Whats up everyone...... My first post here i stumbled across this board as im colleting info about funning my first cycle.... Im 20 almost 21 years old been training for about 5 or 6years for highschool sports but been training quite seriously for about the past 3 years.... Tenativley my first cycle is going to be 500 mgs of Test E/wk for 10 weeks still thinking of maybe running some Dbol or Var for the first few weeks. Im 6'3 220lbs 17 inch arms 46 inch chest and 34 inch waist. Thats all i can think of now i figured id introduce myself before asking all the dumb newb questions Heres a few pics of myself(quality sucks i know). Peace guys
    Nice second picture bro, but thats a JIZZ FREE vicus

Quote Originally Posted by aNuBiS99
    Nice second picture bro, but thats a JIZZ FREE vicus

Iwas thinking maybe EQ and Var for first cycle instead of test? Maybe a little less rough and lean quality gains... O just throwing ideas out

I was thinking of Teste 4-500/wk stacked w/ some EQ... would eq be alright for first cycl? or should i throw some dbol and var istead

Thread Information