Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Arrow Low Dosage Works For Me

I have been on
    Test Cyp 200mg/w
    EQ 200mg/w
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    Avodart .5mg/ed
    I am seeing good solid Gains of hard ripped muscle. I beleive the low dosages should be taking if you don't want to do competition.
    Last edited by Anabolic CEO; 11-15-2005 at 10:23 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    And the question is?

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    I believe Anabolic MOD is sharing his experiences. I tend to agree with him. I've never been in favor of large dosages and then a come-down. I, like him, do not compete so I am into improving my body and do low dosages without off time.

dtr98 is offline Member
    good points, heard them b4, might try that next cycle

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    I have try low dose cycle sus-250 and andropen -275, 0.75 cc E3D, I like the low dose better because I don't get any side and never feel sick or flu with low dose, grow little slow but with keepable muscles, I don't get water weight and don't lose any muscle lb after cycle.

it's good to know some bro's out there also like the low dose cycle beside my self.
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-14-2005 at 10:46 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle consisted of low doses and honestly, it changed my body!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTOP
    I believe Anabolic MOD is sharing his experiences. I tend to agree with him. I've never been in favor of large dosages and then a come-down. I, like him, do not compete so I am into improving my body and do low dosages without off time.

that's cool.. so you don't want to have children??

have a sperm count done if need be.. but coming off is a good thing..

just to keep the boys going strong.. HCG /clomid are your friend when it comes to sperm production and testical atrophy.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

matl is offline Junior Member
    I'm glad you posted this because i asked a similar question yesterday and got a totally different response, i like you want slow lean gains but have no experience with roids so all advice is well appreciated. please see link below and let me know what you think

These doses to low?

I guess I will have to go against the tide on this, 400-500 mg/wk Test is what I consider to be a good baseline. Some will gain off of less gear, but IMO they would ususally gain good off a good diet and workout program. And for those who say more isn't better, you are wrong with Test, we know it has a dose respondent curve so more is better. Now I should say I don't advocate the extreme stuff, anything over 1 gram a week catches my eye, but 500 mg/ week is a very safe and effective dose IMO. As with all things, results may vary though, so if you get the gains you desire at a low dose, good for you. But for my 2 cents, unless on HRT I see no point in anything less than 400 mg/wk.

[QUOTE=matl]I'm glad you posted this because i asked a similar question yesterday and got a totally different response, i like you want slow lean gains but have no experience with roids so all advice is well appreciated. please see link below and let me know what you think

These doses to low?[/QUOTE

Yeah i think that is good, i focus on the side effects more than the muscle building proportion. I Have gained 15 lbs so far of what i have been taking, and i eat, eat, eat. I need to consume more water intake during the day, but when i hit the gym at night i drink a gallon easy.

Are you going to be taking a anti E while on your cycle?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with the lower doses. it is safer and offers many of the same benefits as higher doses to a certain point.

cool, so you gained 15 pounds on 200 and 200? wow, how long have you been on? yes i hade the mistake last time of doing a cycle of just eq and did no PCT because of some bad advice given to me and ever since i've felt like a 50 year old man, thats the main reason i'm doing this cycle because i pland on runing HCG , nolva and clom and really try to get myself back on track, its just not right to be 24 and have 0 sex drive

I know what you mean. HCG is for people that do high dosages. Its in the Chemical Muscle Enhancement that states it. i am just doing nolva for right now and then clen and clomid after my cycle for PCT. My sex drive i down considerably because of the avodart. so yeah i gained 15 pounds allready, i eat brown rice right when i wake up and protein shakes, speghetti, i don't eat a crap load of protein because i am loading up on more carbs now and then at the end of my cycle i will eat a ton of protein and less carbs to get cut and ripped. If you have a email address i will email you the Chemical book and you can learn some things from there. I just don't listen to a lot of these guys on here that say "do 500 of this and 600 of that" why whats the point, i ain't ronnie coleman.

that would be great, thanks. my email is [email protected]

ok i sent it to you. let me know if i can help you with anything else. you should go to the AR lounge and get your post up, so you can PM me or other members, i would only go there if you are not on here alot. I think you need 20 or 25 to PM somebody.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    ok i sent it to you. let me know if i can help you with anything else. you should go to the AR lounge and get your post up, so you can PM me or other members, i would only go there if you are not on here alot. I think you need 20 or 25 to PM somebody.

Dude, would be really kind of you if you could send me a copy of the book.
    [email protected]

goose4...........

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    that's cool.. so you don't want to have children??

have a sperm count done if need be.. but coming off is a good thing..

just to keep the boys going strong.. HCG/clomid are your friend when it comes to sperm production and testical atrophy.
    Not anymore. Have 2 children and four grandchildren. Had a vasectomy twenty years ago. Any other issues?

Yeah, why shut down the HTPA for limited gains-when you can CYCLE higher doses for more gains and properly recover the HTPA?

Its ok shortie, looks like more people recommend the lower dosage than you think. There might be a higher dosage thread you can get on, or you can make one yourself. but thanks for your input on here.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    I have done both high dosages and low dosage cycles.... both have worked for me... i agree low dosage cycles work and for me i kept better gains... but that may not be the case for all... everyones body reacts differently to different dosages.... but both low and high dose cycles will shut you down.... anything over the normal amount of your natural test.... will start to shut you down.... yes "your" sides might be different from if you take lower/higher dosages but i know some ppl that on both low or high dosage will have the same sides... it all depends on how your body reacts to injecting higher amounts of test... to your system.... anyway glad to see your low dosage cycle is working... just my 2 cents.... good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    I have done both high dosages and low dosage cycles.... both have worked for me... i agree low dosage cycles work and for me i kept better gains... but that may not be the case for all... everyones body reacts differently to different dosages.... but both low and high dose cycles will shut you down.... anything over the normal amount of your natural test.... will start to shut you down.... yes "your" sides might be different from if you take lower/higher dosages but i know some ppl that on both low or high dosage will have the same sides... it all depends on how your body reacts to injecting higher amounts of test... to your system.... anyway glad to see your low dosage cycle is working... just my 2 cents.... good luck....
    Thanks Carmine, glad to see that low dosage worked for you too.

Thread Information