bball25 is offline New Member

? about bulking cycle

I just registered and this is my first post. I am 22 years old, 5'11 and 175 lbs. I have already done 1 cycle (15cc sus and 15cc primo) i have kept 21 lbs from that cycle and i want to do another. I currently have 200 dbol pills, 20 cc sus, 10 cc T-400, and i'm gettin primo ( the amount depends on what you guys think). I want to put on as much weight as possible, but i can't do deca because it is possible that i would be tested in january. I would like some advise on what to do and how to stack it. The goal is to get as big as possible so i can hit homeruns like the big boys ...I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me.

popa is offline Senior Member
    If you want to gain some serious mass I would do anadrol 50 insted of d-bol and maybe some suspension with a test
    Last edited by popa; 05-11-2002 at 11:35 PM.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    how are these people affording Primo? I would just add EQ@400-600mg/wk in that cycle much cheaper than Primo and EQ is great shit.

bball25 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help. I don't wanna do anadrol because of the fact that you don't keep most of the gains. I think i'm gunna go with the EQ instead of the primo and run the cycle like this...

Dbol 30 mg/wk 1-5 weeks
    Sus 500 mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    EQ 400 mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    Clomid 300 mg day 1, 100 mg next 10 days, and 50 mg next 10 days.

I have a 10 cc bottle of T-400, do you think that if I added that in at 1cc a week for 10 weeks that it would help to add lots of mass or would it be a waste to add it. Also with this cycle do you think there is a high risk of gyno. I would like to know if i should be worried enough to have nolvadex on hand and if so how much. Thanks again.

Thread Information