futurefitnessmodel is offline New Member

Second Cycle Set

Hey all, 22 yo and all set for my second cycle here. My first cycle consisted of Test E at 500 mg/week and Winny (13 wk cycle). I went from 190 to 215 and strength went up amazingly. I put on a good amount of muscle, but went into a light cut. I am 5'11" 190 right now but with less fat (9-10%) and more muscle.

Here is my 2nd cycle--I'm pumped to get it goin.

1-15 Test Prop 75mg/ED
    1-12 EQ 600mg/EW
    1-8 Tren A 75mg/ED

I'll be combining the Prop and Tren into one shot daily. Have needles and all that ordered. Will be ordering PCT supps and the juice as soon as funds come in.

Let me know what you think, what I could reasonably expect. Good diet, lift 4 days a week, cardio and abs the other three.

Peace

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To be honest, If it's your first time with TREN and EQ, I'd start with 50mg of Tren ED,and 400/500mg of EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by futurefitnessmodel
    Hey all, 22 yo and all set for my second cycle here. My first cycle consisted of Test E at 500 mg/week and Winny (13 wk cycle). I went from 190 to 215 and strength went up amazingly. I put on a good amount of muscle, but went into a light cut. I am 5'11" 190 right now but with less fat (9-10%) and more muscle.

Here is my 2nd cycle--I'm pumped to get it goin.

1-15 Test Prop 75mg/ED
    1-12 EQ 600mg/EW
    1-8 Tren A 75mg/ED

I'll be combining the Prop and Tren into one shot daily. Have needles and all that ordered. Will be ordering PCT supps and the juice as soon as funds come in.

Let me know what you think, what I could reasonably expect. Good diet, lift 4 days a week, cardio and abs the other three.

Peace

Smiley619 is offline Member
    ill be running the same cycle but, with test e. let me know how it goes

Thread Information