GetnSwole is offline Junior Member

Exclamation For those who never come off....

So if you never come off, then does that mean you don't do pct?

what do you do?

J

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    No PCT...I cruise on 250 mgs enanthate in between cycles.

~Pinnacle~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You could maybe say that people do "on cycle therapy," as lame as that sounds. During the course of hrt you may run into cholesterol issues dictating whether you incorporated serms/ai's or specifics meds into the equation. also, hcg use when your marbles need the kickstart back to normal...things like this. but no, not pct is involved

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Hey Pinn,

So lets say you are doing a 20 weeker...... at the end of the 20 weeks you just cruise on 250? for how long

Thaks

Big J

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    You could maybe say that people do "on cycle therapy," as lame as that sounds. During the course of hrt you may run into cholesterol issues dictating whether you incorporated serms/ai's or specifics meds into the equation. also, hcg use when your marbles need the kickstart back to normal...things like this. but no, not pct is involved

Thanks 959vette, hey do you have a vette?

Quote Originally Posted by GetnSwole
    Hey Pinn,

So lets say you are doing a 20 weeker...... at the end of the 20 weeks you just cruise on 250? for how long

Thaks

Big J
    No matter what the cycle length may be(12 wk/18 wk).I try my best to cruise for 3-4 mos.Like I said..I Try!

~Pinnacle~

No matter what the cycle length may be(12 wk/18 wk).I try my best to cruise for 3-4 mos.Like I said..I Try!

~Pinnacle~
    I heard that.

thanks man, as always very helpful.

Big J

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Yep, happened to me. I ran a cycle for over a year and a half. My cholesterol was through the roof!!!! I honestly do NOT see any benefit running cycles that long. After about 18 weeks or so, I saw NOTHING and I even upped the doses big time. If you plan on never coming off, I strongly suggest blood work every few months!!

bigtraps is offline Member
    What do you think would be the lesser evil.
    On for 20 weeks off for 6 weeks including PCT.

Or on for 20 weeks...cruise for 12 weeks @ 250mg

Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps

Good question bigtraps

Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps

If you are running cycles just to enhance your physique.I suggest you just run a normal cycle of 12-16 weeks and run proper PCT til you recover.Get blood work done,and then evaluate whether you can start again.If you don't have a need to be "ON" all the time.Then don't be!It's not all that glamorous being a slave to injections on a weekly basis.

~Pinnacle~

bigtraps is offline Member
    If you are running cycles just to enhance your physique.I suggest you just run a normal cycle of 12-16 weeks and run proper PCT til you recover.Get blood work done,and then evaluate whether you can start again.If you don't have a need to be "ON" all the time.Then don't be!It's not all that glamorous being a slave to injections on a weekly basis.

~Pinnacle~
    No It's not glamorous to be a slave to injections...mine being daily.
    I'm 28 - my cycles are allways 20 weeks - no less. I only took 6 weeks off after a 5 month cycle on this last one - had blood work done, my test level was 420 (normal being 240-950)........not sure what I'm trying to say...other than I am just trying to be as safe as I can with being on as much as possible.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Yep, happened to me. I ran a cycle for over a year and a half. My cholesterol was through the roof!!!! I honestly do NOT see any benefit running cycles that long. After about 18 weeks or so, I saw NOTHING and I even upped the doses big time. If you plan on never coming off, I strongly suggest blood work every few months!!
    I just got off after I think 10 months?? I didnt want to see myself on for 1 year so I exitted the cycle about 1.5 month maybe 2 months ago. I took only 3 months off last time after an 8 month cycle.

I hear what you say... sometimes fear of that dredded PCT and the associated clinical depression that comes from low testosterone levels , bad sex drive, etc keeps you on.

Well I say I did 9 months of deca and test at rather high levels... lets say at 600 mg deca and over gram of test, no a-dex or femera, very minimal use of nolva (and no gyno issues at all, I must be resistent to estrogen in that area), the sex drive got really bad on the 3rd month on, so I started tongkat ali and been on since and also continued the deca another 5 months. Well lets say the balls grew back and the sex drive returned on the tongkat although the steroid doses remained the same, but at the 5th month on, I noticed a significant "burn off" of body fat. I dropped 10 lbs in spite of 4000 calarie diet but the muscles stayed the same, I think the roids had an effect of burning fat until nice set of abs came out. I think the fat burning effect at 5th month and after gives you the feeling you are not gaining. Ironically since I have been off and went thru PCT, I have not declined any more, my appetite has kicked in in a very big way, I am hungrier then ever in the last 3 years, and I remain on tongkat ali as the only thing I am continuing to do.

I think 5 months on daily doses of tongkat I found my PCT this time was a total piece of cake. I never encountered a decline in sex drive, although 1.5 weeks after my last testosterone shot which was 3 weeks after my last deca shot, my sex drive is fantastic. I am ready to go every single day, sex was never more enjoyable and biggest cum loads of my life. My suggestion, dont be afraid of PCT and getting off cycle. If I could do 9 months of 600 mg a week deca and sail thru PCT, anyone can. Just do it intellegently, meaning, do your clomid correctly. For me clomid is ONLY 50 mg ALL DOSES from day one for 15 days, tongkat ali started before cycle's end and continued past PCT, I plan to continue tongkat until New Year's. Also my latest blood test results: total cholesterol - 171, HDL - 47 triglicerides - 182. I think this may be due to my lack of anti-estrogens during cycle. Only bad thing so far is I am broken out with acne right now like never before. Some on legs, face, chest, back, arms and this is with daily showers with dawn. This PCT is a bad one for the acne!!

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Pinnacle so your saying you only stay on because you need to? Does that mean your regualr blood level will never be the same so you must remain on something like test e all year round?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

~Pinnacle~
    same

j martini is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    Do you lose much during the cruise time. No doubt IGF and GH help you maintain. But does the 250mg of test help much.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Do you lose much during the cruise time. No doubt IGF and GH help you maintain. But does the 250mg of test help much.
    I'll drop the usual water weight associated with cycles,but that's it.
    Certainly the Test helps.I retain my strength gains and my sex drive is never low.Actually,my sex drive is better on the low dose cruise.

~Pinnacle~

j martini is offline Member
    I'll drop the usual water weight associated with cycles,but that's it.
    Certainly the Test helps.I retain my strength gains and my sex drive is never low.Actually,my sex drive is better on the low dose cruise.

~Pinnacle~
    Yeah, strange that i find my sex drive is higher on a low dose of test.
    On a high dose my sex drive skyrockets the first few weeks and then goes down, you would think more test equals a higher sex drive but that doesnt seem to be the case for some reason.

Thread Information