Canadian Juicer is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 - Is 1 Amp Enough!?

I was just wondering if 1 amp (1ml - 250mg) of sustanon is enough per week to do a cycle.... I've been reading alot on it and some people say it is crap other can't praise it enough... Some say they use 1 amp EOD or even ED... other do two hits a week... I was wondering if those who know and hopefully have done it themselves could respond to these questions... I have a cycle in mind and I either have enough sust for a single sust cycle and a sust/deca (300mg/week) cycle... or if need i can do just a sust/deca using all my gear... (also note I will be using Danabol DS to kick start it/front load)... thanks... If any more info is needed that I have forgotten to add just let me know... oh and yeah first cycle

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    no, one a week is just about worthless. do it every other day. i'm hittin it one a day but it isn't my first.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    should throw some dbol in at the start of that cycle if you're going to run sust only.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    should throw some dbol in at the start of that cycle if you're going to run sust only.
    he said he was already. i wouldnt use sustanon at all but thats my opinion. if you are going to use it aim for 2 amps a week for 12 weeks if you cant get anything else.

Yeah gonna front load with dbol ... what about doing it twice a week?... like monday and thursday... or doing two amps a week but EOD...although it will be a first cycle too

do you have any access to something else like test enanthate or cypionate ??

Well I got the gear in a country that was legal to acquire OTC and there was some test cyp there but the way it was packaged kinda made me iffy.... but at the moment I am not longer there so umm... not really unless I scout around and gonnna pay a whole crap load more for it... i got like 3 packs of sust for like les than or around $10 CAD...

Edit: Also don't know if this makes a difference but both the sust and deca are Paki Organon
    Last edited by Canadian Juicer; 11-14-2005 at 03:06 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    the problem with shooting sust once a week is that there are esters with short half lifes that stop contributing before the week is out. if you're set on 250mg/week you should shoot something more stable like enanthate . here is the half-life breakdown:

Propionate 2 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Decanoate 15 days

how to calculate the mg on a certain day:
    mg*2^(-day/half life)
    compare a fifth day with this to a fifth day w/ enanthate. If you're going to shoot twice a week its not that bad a coumpound. check out this thread
    sust 250 does not have to be shot eod

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    10 bucks for it is pretty good. I'm paying 16 bucks per amp for omnadren which is pretty close to sust. Foryour cycle. You had a good idea with adding the deca in it. With imo 2 amps/ week with sust, Should make wicked results.

If I did two amps a week (500mg) and 300mg of deca

wk 1-10 deca 300mg
    wk 1-12 sust 250mg x 2
    w 1-4 dbol 20-30mg ed

and yes of course PCT etc,....

Would that be worth doing ... also what kinda of gains could I expect... and would it be worth breaking the 2 amps down even further into like half amps or .5ml to make the injections more often hence more stable blood levels?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Juicer
    Yeah gonna front load with dbol... what about doing it twice a week?... like monday and thursday... or doing two amps a week but EOD...although it will be a first cycle too
    kickstart not frontload two different things.

My bad wrong term... but neways so would it be worth using half an amp to shoot it more often?.... what kinda gains could one expect and what amount would be kept after... 5'8".. 175lbs..10%bf... my buddy also doing the same 6'0".. 250lbs... a lot higher bf lol... me thinks like 15-20%....

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    he said he was already. i wouldnt use sustanon at all but thats my opinion. if you are going to use it aim for 2 amps a week for 12 weeks if you cant get anything else.
    oops sorry didnt even see that

Any other opinions?

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    It should not be so bad to use sustanon for a irst cycle.
    Most of TEST Enanthate amps need two injections a week...

You guys think it would be better though to take the two amps and do EOD injections instead of 2 x 1amp inject/week?

more stable blood levels and less likelyhood of side effects like that, i would.

Hey Jigga u said u are/or have done sust... have many amps to you use for a cycle... most be a hellova lot...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust is suboptimal IMO - blood levels are impossible to keep steady due to differing half lives of different esters. steady levels = steady gains and less sides but you can still get big on it

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    Blood levels? what is that?

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member
    im using trenbolone acetate at 1cc EOD and sust 250 at every monday and thursday. I have 20cc of tren a by Hellfire labs, and 10cc of sust 250 by QV....good mix or what? i just started it last week

Thread Information