Zues is offline Associate Member

Cabergoline Dosage/ Dostinex

I found a source that had Cabergoline (Dostinex). They sell 1mg 40 tablets, 2mg 20 tablets, or 4mg 32 tablets. I am a little confused, does that mean for example that all 40 tablets total out to be 1mg, and 20 tablets equal out to 2mg, etc? And if so what is the average dosage that should be taken if you want it for blocking progesterone?

tempbrit is offline Member
    bump

chest6 is offline Banned
    .5mg E4D

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    .5mg E4D
    Do you mean a half a milligram every 4th day? If that is the case then 1mg would only last you 8 days. That doesnt sound right. Or do you mean .05 cause if thats the case then 1mg would last you quite a while. It goes for almost $200 for 1mg 20 tablets. Or does that mean each tablet is one milligram? Cause its not worth $200 for 8 days.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I mean you could go .25 E4D but .5 to be safe. Ya that stuff is damn expensive huh? SHould be able to get a better price than taht. Im assuming you're running deca or tren at a fairly high dosage?

I just found out that each tab is 1mg so 20 of them at .5 mg every 4th day would be enough to last 160 days. In that case I could probably run 1mg every 4th day for better results.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I just found out that each tab is 1mg so 20 of them at .5 mg every 4th day would be enough to last 160 days. In that case I could probably run 1mg every 4th day for better results.
    .5mg for your first time is more than enough in my experience. great stuff too

I also heard it is great for your sex drive etc. How true is that? Also great stuff in the sense of preventing progesterone?

Thread Information