needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Second Cycle --> Test E + Deca...Not Gaining...First Cycle Gains Were Great! Help/Why

Allright guys help me out here, my first ever cycle consisted of dbol 30mg ED for 4 weeks and 10 weeks 500mg Sust per week and 200mg Deca ...
    I run PCT properly with clomid but then also followed my PCT straight up with winny for 4 weeks thinking it wouldnt affect me that much, did a little more PCT, waited around 3/4 weeks then started my new cycle....

So basically iv only had around 2 or 3 weeks off in total before i started my second cycle...silly i know but anyway...

Started off
    week 1-5 100mg Prop EOD
    week 1-2 1200mg Deca per week
    week 2- Present 400mg Deca
    I run 35mg Dbol for 3 weeks

In week 2 i decided i wanted to switch over to Ethanate so i run it along side prop for 3 weeks and i have now dropped the prop...

After 3 weeks of not seeing any real gains i got some Androl to try and put on some water weight as i need it !!!
    run drol for around 10 days now at 50mg ED still no huge gains...

all in all after around 5 weeks iv gained 6-7 Lbs

My diet has changed this time round, last cycle was great kept about 14-15 Lbs..last time my diet was clean...this time round i wanted to put on as much size as possible so iv been eating shit like chocolate, anything with lots of calories as well as good meals - this is unusual for me as i never used to eat shit food but i thought id pig out this cycle for extra lbs even if i gain a little fat but im not even gaining that !!!!

My freind who i cycle with is having the exact same problem and isnt gaining much weight at all...Help me out - do i need to up the dosage to 750mg/Week Test E ?

My shits legit, what could it be ? im thinking my receptors havent had enought time to clear out, what can i do to salvage this cycle ? Im getting strong as hell but no weight !!!!

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Why have you bothered coming off at all?

Stop this cycle, do PCT, wait 2 months, eat lots of food, and start a new properly planned-not-gonna change cycle.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    after u finished ur 1st cycle u should wait 2 do another one just 2 give ur receptors a chance 2 b fresh again the only solution is 2 end this gear as mranak said b4

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Allright guys help me out here, my first ever cycle consisted of dbol 30mg ED for 4 weeks and 10 weeks 500mg Sust per week and 200mg Deca ...
    I run PCT properly with clomid but then also followed my PCT straight up with winny for 4 weeks thinking it wouldnt affect me that much, did a little more PCT, waited around 3/4 weeks then started my new cycle....

So basically iv only had around 2 or 3 weeks off in total before i started my second cycle...silly i know but anyway...

Started off
    week 1-5 100mg Prop EOD
    week 1-2 1200mg Deca per week
    week 2- Present 400mg Deca
    I run 35mg Dbol for 3 weeks

In week 2 i decided i wanted to switch over to Ethanate so i run it along side prop for 3 weeks and i have now dropped the prop...

After 3 weeks of not seeing any real gains i got some Androl to try and put on some water weight as i need it !!!
    run drol for around 10 days now at 50mg ED still no huge gains...

all in all after around 5 weeks iv gained 6-7 Lbs

My diet has changed this time round, last cycle was great kept about 14-15 Lbs..last time my diet was clean...this time round i wanted to put on as much size as possible so iv been eating shit like chocolate, anything with lots of calories as well as good meals - this is unusual for me as i never used to eat shit food but i thought id pig out this cycle for extra lbs even if i gain a little fat but im not even gaining that !!!!

My freind who i cycle with is having the exact same problem and isnt gaining much weight at all...Help me out - do i need to up the dosage to 750mg/Week Test E ?

My shits legit, what could it be ? im thinking my receptors havent had enought time to clear out, what can i do to salvage this cycle ? Im getting strong as hell but no weight !!!!
    up the dose,wait nothing.
    eat more.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of Test and Deca are you using? Also from the numbers you stuck up there you have gained around 22 pounds thats not to bad plus your still growing... I bet the last 5 weeks of your cycle you'll gain some more weight. If I were you I would just hope for 10-12 this cycle that in total is still alot..

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I think it is obvious that you did not take nearly enough time off cycle, not even close. Have a little self control.

if i up the dose to 750mg test and 600mg deca will i continue to grow ?

In regards to the Oxys and still not seein any mojor gains after 10 days from 50mg, do you think it would be more benificial upping the dosage to 100mg for 14 days or 150mg for 7 days in terms of gains even though it will be water weight...and will adding winny at the end of the cycle help me keep what little gains if made from this cycle or will it do nothing due to my receptors taking too much with not enough time off

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Androgen receptor sites don't need to "clear out" so forget about that. Frankly too many factors are involved to give a truly accurate answer. Training? Diet? Drug choice? Dose? I would try eating clean but bump up the cals 500-1000 above maintenance, keeping your protein high. If that does not work come off wait for your body to reach homeostasis and go back on.

and will adding winny at the end of the cycle help me keep what little gains if made from this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    and will adding winny at the end of the cycle help me keep what little gains if made from this cycle
    No it will not. It would be a really stupid idea to cycle 750mg test/ 600mg deca per wk and hope to keep 5 lbs. If you improve your diet and still no substantial muscle gains stop the cycle. Your shbg levels may be to high.

SHBG - what is that i have never come accross the term...thanks for the info, im going to up my drol to 150mg a day for 6 days as well as one more week of test E @ 500mg and 400mg of deca , and if i still dont gain im going to stop the cycle, run some HCG and clomid for PCT with Clen for its anti catabolic effects...

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, it binds to the AAS in your body and makes them less effective. IMHO just shop the cycle and give your body time to re-normalize. You're risking your health and wasting the gear.

Thread Information