Thread: cancer

doghunter is offline Member

cancer

i just found out that a good friend of mine might have collen cancer i got him started juicing maybe two years ago and have been supplying him ever since ,i have not even ask him just yet if it was true i heard it from another friend of ours who heard it from his sister in law .now one hand says that i shouldnt supply him anymore another says maybe the juice will help his body fight the cancer i just need some info on what juice does with cancer if anyone knows for sure .

msu16366 is offline Member
    My uncle was younger and his brother and him would go to the doctor back than and he would supply my one uncle steroids . The other uncle never did steroids but went to the doctor and was going to get on cycle. However during the precheck they found cancer, and the doctor said that if he would of been on steroids it would of pushed the cancer through his whole body at a faster rate. That was back than though so not sure if its the same today.

see thats what i was thinking anyway that it would speed it up like other things but also i know they use types of steroids to fight differet type of health issues ,he is going to be upset but i do not think i can give him anymore after this and i was thinking that might also be why he didnt tell me about it

Smiley619 is offline Member
    dont know the relation between the 2 but i say dont supply him anymore

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    dont know the relation between the 2 but i say dont supply him anymore
    Gear increase IGF-1, IGF-1 can mutates the cancer cells, which causes it to grow faster. Does gear,HGH and LR3 IGF-1 cause cancer, NO. It only advances it, you already have to have it. That's why Nolva reduce IGF-1 in the body, low IGF-1 levels help combat cancer

JohnnyB

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Talk to your friend and ask him directly about his situation. Most steroids raise IGF among other things and this will speed up the growth of any active cancer cells. Note that colon cancer is highly genetic so it's unlikely that AAS caused his cancer.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ive actually heard of deca and anadrol being used for muscle wasting caused from Cancer...

so nolva would help him fight it if needed .would anyone have an idea of how much to take in a situation like that

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    why not get the doctors advice. I don't think I would be playing that role myself.
    Dosen't steroids lower the immunity? Wouldn't that allow cancer to combat against the body?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    so nolva would help him fight it if needed .would anyone have an idea of how much to take in a situation like that
    I would not home medicate on this one bro. leave it to the docs, Im sure they will give the best treatment they can

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I would not home medicate on this one bro. leave it to the docs, Im sure they will give the best treatment they can
    Have to agree.

cazey43 is offline Banned
    Letrozol actually helps aid in the fight as well.. as cancer is a form of estrogen letrozol actually enhibits tumors from growing!http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/st...1361417&EDATE=

because he has no medical insurance

okay im talking to him now he is not sure where that came from , but its not true .

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    glad to hear!!

its crazy but he can not figure out why his sister in law would say this to people in my area that all know him and she told this big mouth guy that i know has told more than me .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i just found out that a good friend of mine might have collen cancer i got him started juicing maybe two years ago and have been supplying him ever since ,i have not even ask him just yet if it was true i heard it from another friend of ours who heard it from his sister in law .now one hand says that i shouldnt supply him anymore another says maybe the juice will help his body fight the cancer i just need some info on what juice does with cancer if anyone knows for sure .
    Some cancers go crazy and grow like MAD on gear, so this being said... you COULD feed the cancer and make it worst, be careful. Test+Deca and Test+Tren have been known to increase Growth Hormone and therefore also IGF-1 so be careful, HGH and IGF1 are very well known to cause rapid growth of cancers... I am not sure about the influence of testosterone by itself on HGH levels but I think you might think you are helping the man, but could end up killing him. I say stop supplying.

Thread Information