Thread: deca gone bad

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member

deca gone bad

I had 2 amps of deca 300 and because I had to hide it, and because I was second guessing myself about taking it, I placed it in my glove compartment of my car. It remained for the entire summer. My car is all black with black leather interior, so you can imagine the temperature inside the car on a hot day, and im from the jersey shore so the summers are extremely hot. Since the amps sat in the compartment for a few months, I figured it has gone bad. Would this be true?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    what the hell is 2 amps of deca gonna do for you?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure on the answer to your question (i would think it would have at least lost some potensy(sp?))
    ANYWAY, the first thing that pops in my head is damn, you were just riding around with steroids in your car all summer like it was just scented oil or something?? they are illegal in jersey right? man i get paranoid ridin with a joint, not to mention riding with roids all nonchalantly. thats crazy.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa_Rules
    I had 2 amps of deca 300 and because I had to hide it, and because I was second guessing myself about taking it, I placed it in my glove compartment of my car. It remained for the entire summer. My car is all black with black leather interior, so you can imagine the temperature inside the car on a hot day, and im from the jersey shore so the summers are extremely hot. Since the amps sat in the compartment for a few months, I figured it has gone bad. Would this be true?

if they are fine....what r u gonna do with them
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    if they are fine....what r u gonna do with them
    ???????
    haha maybe the others are in a safe, room-temperature environment lol

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u cld have twenty amps of deca all kept in a perfect deca enviroment........ and yes.... u .... ..wld still.......... need some test.............................NUFF SAID

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    what the hell is 2 amps of deca gonna do for you?
    the two amps were just the start, then I ran into other obligations that i had to throw down huge money for.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    not sure on the answer to your question (i would think it would have at least lost some potensy(sp?))
    ANYWAY, the first thing that pops in my head is damn, you were just riding around with steroids in your car all summer like it was just scented oil or something?? they are illegal in jersey right? man i get paranoid ridin with a joint, not to mention riding with roids all nonchalantly. thats crazy.
    yea they were in the glove box though. and im never riding with a joint, so even with a worse case scenario, cops would never have me open that up.

guess cops are different down here...i've been pulled over and searched on a saturday morning 11am and i had nothing on me...

bump

Smiley619 is offline Member
    yea they were in the glove box though. and im never riding with a joint, so even with a worse case scenario, cops would never have me open that up.
    must be nice to know your not going to be harrassed

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Couldn't say if they have gone bad or not, better to not leave things up to chance with AAS. Get yourself some fresh gear.

It's only 2 amps.

ufc fighter is offline Junior Member
    has any one heard of santiago labs (deca )

Thread Information