Thread: Anadrol ??

Bigbench is offline New Member

Anadrol ??

I have never used A-50 before just wanting to know anyone exp. with it. I have read it has alot of side effects to it.So if U have used it.. Was it worth it ??.....Also what kind of gain did U get??...What is the best way to stack it ??..thks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u wil need to run test with it... i have used a-bombs and they worked quite well. alot of strength gains. ran 100mg ed for 4 weeks, but i dropped it a couple days short of the 4th week. it made me feel pretty crappy towards the end.. was it worth it? well yah but next time i will kickstart with prop...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I happen to like drol alot.I've used it in many cycles.Only sides I get are insomnia and some lite acne.
    Great strength gains.I retain more mass on it than dbol (hate dbol),that's for sure.
    I prefer to stack it with another strong androgen(like fina)and Test of course,but that's me.I also like to run it more on cutting cycles.I don't bloat like many claim on drol.It does harden me up quite a bit.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I happen to like drol alot.I've used it in many cycles.Only sides I get are insomnia and some lite acne.
    Great strength gains.I retain more mass on it than dbol (hate dbol),that's for sure.
    I prefer to stack it with another strong androgen(like fina)and Test of course,but that's me.I also like to run it more on cutting cycles.I don't bloat like many claim on drol.It does harden me up quite a bit.

~Pinnacle~

hate is a strong word,why do you hate dbol?

goose4......

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    hate is a strong word,why do you hate dbol ?

goose4......
    Elevated Blood pressure(very high),beet red face,and lower back pumps that make me cry like a school girl.Just to name a few.

And we are talking about a drug,not a human being.

~Pinnacle~

Bigbench is offline New Member
    Yeah while on dbol my BP is up to and sometimes get headaches.I wonder though will A-50 have the same effect or worse.I guess I will take it and see.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    drol is great..I like it waaay better than dbol ..... gonna run it @100ed 1-4 and 12-16 on this next cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    drol is great..I like it waaay better than dbol..... gonna run it @100ed 1-4 and 12-16 on this next cycle...
    You'll need to bump the dose on the second leg bro.Trust me,I've tried that.Seems as though your body gets sort of a tolerance to it if not enough time between drol cycles.I'd bump to 150 wk 12-16.

~pinnacle~

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i love drol too, great strength gains, rapid weight gain and it makes my joints feel like i am 18 again...good stuff and if i were to choose for a good front load between drol and dbol , i would take drol over dball anyday...i personally think drol is effective even at 25 mg a day

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personally like d-bol better then anadrol . im well aware that anadrol is stronger but i've always had better results from d-bol for some reason.

You'll need to bump the dose on the second leg bro.Trust me,I've tried that.Seems as though your body gets sort of a tolerance to it if not enough time between drol cycles.I'd bump to 150 wk 12-16.

~pinnacle~
    Is that right? did you bump yours that high at the end as well? seems a little steep to me, but...That may be cuz Im gonna be running a whack of test, and a whack of deca as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Is that right? did you bump yours that high at the end as well? seems a little steep to me, but...That may be cuz Im gonna be running a whack of test, and a whack of deca as well.....
    You can try it your way and see for yourself.I'm just giving my own personal accounts of what has happened in the past.I've spoken with others about this,and they had the same experience as well.Alot of guys say this about dbol (that it isn't effective as it was 6 weeks earlier in cycle)so there is something to this.
    And yes,I bumped my dose higher in the past.My doses are a little higher than that of yours.Personally,I don't run the same oral in a cycle anymore for this very reason.
    Just thought I'd share any possibly save you some disappointment.

Good luck on the cycle!!

~Pinnacle~

You can try it your way and see for yourself.I'm just giving my own personal accounts of what has happened in the past.I've spoken with others about this,and they had the same experience as well.Alot of guys say this about dbol (that it isn't effective as it was 6 weeks earlier in cycle)so there is something to this.
    And yes,I bumped my dose higher in the past.My doses are a little higher than that of yours.Personally,I don't run the same oral in a cycle anymore for this very reason.
    Just thought I'd share any possibly save you some disappointment.

Good luck on the cycle!!

~Pinnacle~
    I will do that ...
    If you've been there, done that, thats good enough for me brother!!!
    Thanks, I appreciate the tip...
    peace.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i prefer drols.
    always feel a little sick on them, but the strength gains are worth it.

Thread Information