I AM THE HULK is offline Junior Member

Anadrol 50 Anger

I Am Going To Start A Cycle Of Anadrol 50 Befor A Test Cycle To Kick It Off I Will Be Using 150mg A Day At The Most Will That Cause A Lot Of The Rage? Well I Was Taking Deca And I Seemed Like I Woud Gwet Mad Pretty Easily Info Woulf Be Appreceated.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    First off...what are your stats?

Second, where you doing deca by itself?

Third, 150mg of drol is kind of high.

Where is the test?

And...if you are thinking about "anger" problems before starting, then yes, you will probably have anger issues.

Also, drol gives me some horrible lower back cramps/pumps, whatever you want to call them.

peace,

ttgb

yes i agree with tringtogetbig . . .drol is no joke brother . . . the gains will be substantial, but you if you are already concerned about rage and experienced rage from d-bol, expect to break a few things around the house (or a few people) . . .also, i highly suggest a test in place of the deca (or with it), not to mention a very common and inconvenient side-effect of deca that you may or may not be familiar with known as "deca-dick"

good luck

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    150mg's of anadrol /ed? What are your stats..... whats your experience?

i've heard of guys running anadrol for 7 months straight...... and even going as high as 500mg's/ed for short periods of time...... but these people were damned near 300lbs..... if not over..... they also have a sh*tload of experience in regards to bodybuilding. By that i mean diet, suppliments, training, and gear..... everything.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    He wrote to kickstart a test cycle. 150mg is too high imo..

hazard, i too have heard of people like that . . . coincidently they all are fighting for a spot on the hospital's list for a new liver . . . i dont kno whats more dangerous for you liver - high doeses of drol for 7 months or a point-blank shot-gun to the gut?? can anybody support me on this?!?!?!?!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I AM THE HULK
    I Am Going To Start A Cycle Of Anadrol 50 Befor A Test Cycle To Kick It Off I Will Be Using 150mg A Day At The Most Will That Cause A Lot Of The Rage? Well I Was Taking Deca And I Seemed Like I Woud Gwet Mad Pretty Easily Info Woulf Be Appreceated.
    it doesnt seem like you should be using and steroid , and can you stop writing with all caps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    He wrote to kickstart a test cycle. 150mg is too high imo..
    i was using 100mgs ed and the results were good, i recently upped it to 150mgs ed and the results are much better, i dont think its too high of a dosage my body tolerates it easily.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    it doesnt seem like you should be using and steroid, and can you stop writing with all caps?
    Only the first letter of each word was capitalized... first time I've ever seen that on a messageboard

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    150mg's of anadrol /ed? What are your stats..... whats your experience?

i've heard of guys running anadrol for 7 months straight...... and even going as high as 500mg's/ed for short periods of time...... but these people were damned near 300lbs..... if not over..... they also have a sh*tload of experience in regards to bodybuilding. By that i mean diet, suppliments, training, and gear..... everything.

~Haz~
    Some people also shoot up heroine and eat shit. 3-4 weeks 100mg/dy, if you are below 200lbs go with 75mg/dy.

Thread Information