leansauce is offline Associate Member

Question longer cycle or high dosage

in the hopes of trying to avoid androgenic side effects, mostly acne, what do you think would be more effective of the two options

test c and eq for 13 weeks at 400 and 480 respectively
    or
    test c and eq for 17 weeks at 300 and 360 respectively

do you think my results will be drastically different with the second approach?

my last cycle was test p at 350 and deca at 250 for 12 weeks and i did not have too bad of an acne situation, this time i am better prepared, since i have not gotten acne in a couple years it was totally unexpected in last cycle
    preparation i believe is key but also which of the two choices do you think is the most logical for my situation?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u can do test c & eq for 15 weeks @ 400 & 480 mg that`s the best idea i think as the eq is very slow acting as the test c

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I recommend the low dosage myself, because i try to avoid all of the side effects at all posibilities. If you plan on competing then, go with the higher dosage. The lower the Dosage the less sides.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think it would really be a toss up for total gains made, but IMO I would go with the higher doses for 14 wks on Test and 13 wks on the EQ. This IMO is due to the fact that both will shut down the HTPA, and the shorter period of time it is supressed the easier it is to get back online.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    eq should at least be run for 12 weeks... and i hope you are going to run your test longer then eq and at a higher dosage.... you may have said it but im not sure which dosages are for what??

Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    eq should at least be run for 12 weeks... and i hope you are going to run your test longer then eq and at a higher dosage.... you may have said it but im not sure which dosages are for what??
    dawg even the higher dosage is for 13 weeks and no i am not running the test c for a week longer becuz i got other goodies for the last couple weeks before pct and yes against popular belief i am running the eq just slightly higher than the test becuz i view the test as solely for lifting well being, general outlook on life, and of course sex life, and i really dont need more than 400mg a week to do that

Id like to thank SHORTIE for his response very logical i think that was all i needed to hear thank you pal

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    dawg even the higher dosage is for 13 weeks and no i am not running the test c for a week longer becuz i got other goodies for the last couple weeks before pct and yes against popular belief i am running the eq just slightly higher than the test becuz i view the test as solely for lifting well being, general outlook on life, and of course sex life, and i really dont need more than 400mg a week to do that

Id like to thank SHORTIE for his response very logical i think that was all i needed to hear thank you pal
    Dawg!! even shortie states TEST FOR 14WKS AND EQ FOR 13 WKS..... but you know best so do what you want to do.... and for the "goodies" not sure what that means.... but with what you have planned to do be ready to shut down.... good luck and make sure you do proper pct.....

Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    Dawg!! even shortie states TEST FOR 14WKS AND EQ FOR 13 WKS..... but you know best so do what you want to do.... and for the "goodies" not sure what that means.... but with what you have planned to do be ready to shut down.... good luck and make sure you do proper pct.....
    your totally off the point of this thread thank you for screwing up my thread, my other goodies which werent the point include test prop and npp, and no shit im gonna get shut down either way, all i was asking was wether the longer cycle or the higher dosage of test c and eq would be better to avoid androgenic sides mostly acne, and either way my other goodies will be dosed both at 350mg, no room to change that one so i dont need to be told to run the test c for a week longer than eq or at higher dosage cus i already have made my mind on that situation and was not asking for an opinion about it

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    watever goodies you have mate test cyp should be ran for 1 week longer than the eq,then ya got 18 days from the last cyp inject to start pct,,this is done like this so everythin will be lined up and outa your system to start the pct,if your not goin this way enlighten us with wat your goin to do?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, I hope this answers it for ya lean-IMO 400 mg/wk test is nowhere near high a dose. I think that the range you are talking about should be pretty limited in sides. I personally don't get sides at any test under 750 mg/ wk, but that's what works for me, but IMO 400 will do you good. And running prop after the cyp up to pct is a good way to go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    watever goodies you have mate test cyp should be ran for 1 week longer than the eq,then ya got 18 days from the last cyp inject to start pct,,this is done like this so everythin will be lined up and outa your system to start the pct,if your not goin this way enlighten us with wat your goin to do?
    first off my eq and test cyp is a blend so there is no way im running the test cyp for a week longer get over it, i have prop for the rest of the time til pct test is test just kick back i know when pct starts too

yes thank u shortie your input made me decide to up my test dose 50mg from the last cycle to 400 instead of subtracting 50mg i really dont think either way will make a whole lot of difference in sides and the end result gains and the shorter the cycle the easier it is for your body to get back to normal where as lower dosage still shuts u down same amount not making it any easier
    all signs point to 400mg a week i will be starting in two weeks and i cant wait

your totally off the point of this thread thank you for screwing up my thread, my other goodies which werent the point include test prop and npp, and no shit im gonna get shut down either way, all i was asking was wether the longer cycle or the higher dosage of test c and eq would be better to avoid androgenic sides mostly acne, and either way my other goodies will be dosed both at 350mg, no room to change that one so i dont need to be told to run the test c for a week longer than eq or at higher dosage cus i already have made my mind on that situation and was not asking for an opinion about it
    LOL!! relax bro!! like i said you know best do what you have to do.... i was trying to help you..... but its all good.... but if you had all this figured out why ask for ppl "opinions" well good luck....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    first off my eq and test cyp is a blend so there is no way im running the test cyp for a week longer get over it, i have prop for the rest of the time til pct test is test just kick back i know when pct starts too

yes thank u shortie your input made me decide to up my test dose 50mg from the last cycle to 400 instead of subtracting 50mg i really dont think either way will make a whole lot of difference in sides and the end result gains and the shorter the cycle the easier it is for your body to get back to normal where as lower dosage still shuts u down same amount not making it any easier
    all signs point to 400mg a week i will be starting in two weeks and i cant wait
    get over wat!!

Thread Information