cannibal is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp and SEX

Ok, there is no real problem with my sex drive/erections, wondering if my sperm count is low or something though? So I will give you the detailed incident that has been occurring with me recently.

By the way, im 29yoa.

So I been running Test Cyp only 400mg/wk typical beginner cycle. Me and the girlfriend will have sex which is great. The first round might last 20-30mins....I get her off, she gets me off, total physical attraction on both halves so no problems there.

Now here is the problem. Sometimes after I get off/cum we might wait 5-10minutes and get after it again....the problem is I cant cum the second time and I will literally fock my girl for like an hour if she will let me and still not cum. Now this is satisfying to her that I can go so long and great for me too, but she wants me to cum! The other night we had sex in which I got off like normal and then went to bed, woke up the next morning, had full sleep/recovery time and had sex again....the same thing....I could not cum after having sex with her for like 45mins so we stopped.

Again, no problems with sex drive at all. No problems with erections/staying hard for extended periods of time.

The problem is cumming a second time.

So im looking for some advice/solutions from you all. Does this mean I got a low sperm count? Anything I can take to remedy this problem?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you definitely will have a lot less cum while on a cycle...

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    not being able to cum has nothing to do with your sperm count...

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    i was the same way on a test cycle but i actually had fina in mine as well

Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    i was the same way on a test cycle but i actually had fina in mine as well

Do you think the Fina was part of the problem, cause I have done Fina in the past without proper PCT and it shut me down for like over a year...but that was over 5 years ago and feel I have recovered from that now.

Any other suggestions out there....what would cause me not to cum a second time?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    maybe your gay?? just kidding, its always harder the second time around dude. besides wouldnt test have just the opposite effect???

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    maybe your gay?? just kidding, its always harder the second time around dude. besides wouldnt test have just the opposite effect???

I know its always harder the second time....but a freaking hour...come on something is not right here and im just trying to figure out what it is.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    its called the male refractory period. Refractory periods, or the gap of time between ejaculation and the ability to achieve another erection, grow longer with age. upon ejaculation, men enter a recovery phase called the refractory period. During this time, further orgasm or ejaculation is physiologically impossible. Do a google search. I noticed I had a similar problem while on test/tren too

So I was researching another thread similar and someone commented that in order for sperm counts to get back to normal there must be that time off period....I suppouse this could be part of the problem since im on week 13 of 15 now. Anyone?

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Glad this has been brought up because im having a similar prob, was thinking of just getting some Proviron , or is that a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    its called the male refractory period. Refractory periods, or the gap of time between ejaculation and the ability to achieve another erection, grow longer with age. upon ejaculation, men enter a recovery phase called the refractory period. During this time, further orgasm or ejaculation is physiologically impossible. Do a google search. I noticed I had a similar problem while on test/tren too

Im all familiar with the refractory period. This stands to reason why it takes me about 10mins to get my second erection going. What I cant figure out is why after getting my second erection I can fock for an hour but cant cum?

I wont say it has never happend cause sometimes I can cum during round two, its just here lately, like I said we have been focking for around an hour with no cum during round 2, so we normally stop cause she is tired out.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its definetly the test IMO but I dont think it has nething to do with the sperm count directly.. hehe I bet ur GF gets pretty sore if that keeps happening everyday.. =) When she is done u vcan stop u already came once.. it aint the end of the world. .

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    clomid.. clomid.. clomid..

i dribble while on cycle.. and shoot like a rock star off cycle..

so just deal with it..

and if your girl is upset you can't cum again.. tell her.. maybe it's time to try something new..

and then you can take it from there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Good post Longhorn, At 42 yrs old my refractory period is about 24 hours! And the sad part is, I dont care about it at all. Wait until you young guys start getting older. It's a rude awakening.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    has nothing to do with your sperm count. during my first cycle I was dating a broad and we fvcked 5 times a day. It was a prop only cycle and before I started cycling I could cum normally, but when the test took effect I had troubles cumming. I could put my dick through the side of a tank, and needed sex every day, but couldn't climax, even once sometimes. I couldn't even rub one out myself, pretty frustrating to have one in the chamber like that for a couple days, belive me. She loved it though and we bought some KY haha. Then when I went off, I was practically a premature ejaculator right through the 5th or 6th time a day. It's leveled off now though.

Montgomery

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    see, i got the opposite problem. I'm a horney **** that can probably cum 3 times a day. I'm on a test cyp/omnadren /deca cycle....my girl gets annoyed that i always want to do shit

chest6 is offline Banned
    yessss i just took a test couple hours ago and that was on it..def got it right

if i wait 5 mins to go again..itll take me a good hour...I have to go crazy and like stick it in her ass or something to finally cum....damn once i did a third time..must have been 2 1/2 hours

bjf17 is offline Junior Member
    I dont think it has any thing to do with the aas. I'm like that nat. It always takes a long time time after the first. I think you are just really paying attention because of the juice.

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    I too doubt it is the AAS, I think the important question here is what were you like before? Have you been w/this chick a while now? I always find at the beginning of a relationship/f#ck fest, I am ready to go w/in minutes of finishing, but as I get used to the broad I get more into the mode you are talking about.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You must realize that sperm makes up less than 1% of cum. So even if you had zero sperm from AASs you will still have plenty of cum. HCG and clomid will help tho.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    This is true. Also the longer between ejaculations the bigger the "load". haha

Thread Information