Thread: need some help

needsaboost is offline New Member

need some help

I am new to this, I am 27 years old I am 6'3" weigh 285 with about 16 % bodyfat. I havent lifted in almost 5 years thanks to marriage kids the whole deal. Before I got married I weighed 315 and was strong as an ox could bench well over 600 pounds naturally. Now I am back playing semi pro football with an invite to an nfl combine next april. So I started lifting religously again, but my problem is my strengh is not coming back as fast as I want. I was wondering what cycle would be best for strengh and to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle on? and where to get it? thanks

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needsaboost
    I am new to this, I am 27 years old I am 6'3" weigh 285 with about 16 % bodyfat. I havent lifted in almost 5 years thanks to marriage kids the whole deal. Before I got married I weighed 315 and was strong as an ox could bench well over 600 pounds naturally. Now I am back playing semi pro football with an invite to an nfl combine next april. So I started lifting religously again, but my problem is my strengh is not coming back as fast as I want. I was wondering what cycle would be best for strengh and to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle on? and where to get it? thanks

Do you really wanna risk a possible NFL tryout with steroids ? You have to understand some steroids can stay in your system for over a year. But there are a variety of steroids you can take such as most forms of tests, tren , sust, d-bols, and plenty of others.....use the search function and type in bulking cycle and you will get a better general idea of what to take etc. And also dont ask where to get it or you will get a quick banning

needsaboost is offline New Member
    sorry about that new to this
    I was thinking maybe a sustanon cycle or something liek that i read it generaly stays in yoru system for 3 months, my tryout isnt till april so I have to to go after it hard then cleans emy system, thanks fo rthe info

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    jut run a test d-bol cycle for quick gains and a quick half life period

Thread Information