Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

going down south, just after my cycle, need some advice

hey guys, I'm doing a 12 week cycle of 400mg deca ew, 500mg test enth ew, my cycle will end around first of january, I was going to do 30 days pct of clomid and nolva. Just found out that I have to go to Dominican for a wedding March 7-11, if I stop my cycle first of january and start pct mid january for 30 days, then i will be done pct mid february, then I leave 3 weeks later for dominican, heres the problem, I want to cut up before going down, can I start cutting during pct, or should I prolong my cycle until I leave and do pct when i get back, if I do it that way, my cyle will be a 20 weeker, even if I do prolong it, I would like to cut up some before I go, maybe throw in some anavar and clen and t3(which I have on hand), and up my cardio and watch diet closer, I need some advice on how to cut up before I go, thanks.

any suggestions???

bump

c'mon bros, need some advice here, I know to up cardio, and strict with the diet, but need to know whether to stop at week 12 as planned, go through pct or just extend cycle and for last 6-8 weeks add anavar possibly and lean out, go away to sunny dominican and do pct when I get back, thanks

karln is offline Associate Member
    i am interested in an answer as well for this question

nobody gonna help me out here???? I appreciate any input, thanks

whats the best to ad for last 6 weeks of cycle to cut up

hey Y'all, need some opinions of what the best compound would be to add to a 16-20 week cycle of deca and test e, I want to throw something in for the last 6 weeks, I want to cut up for a trip down South....btw I know to up cardio and eat clean, just want to know whether to replace test e with prop, take some winny, any suggestions??
    ps I have some clen and t3, should I take that for the last 6-8 weeks as well??

ufc fighter is offline Junior Member
    hey what's up dude? thanks again for the info last night. I'm thinking of getting some test...

Quote Originally Posted by ufc fighter
    hey what's up dude? thanks again for the info last night. I'm thinking of getting some test...
    no prob, some guys can't run test that well, bloats them up, but I love it, I have added 60 pounds to my bech in 6 weeks...it's awesome

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever done an extended cycle?

yes, 16 weeks couple of years ago, I have very good tolerance, don't get sides and respond very good to test, balls were shrinking a little and sex drive was down, did some hcg and all is good, no bloating, acne or anything, but strength and gains are up already, starting week 6

If you prolonged your cycle, how soon would you have to end it before you left?

Also....How long would you be in The D.Republic?

i want to run right up to I leave which will make my cycle a 20 weeker, in the last 6 weeks, I am gonna do some var at 50 mg ed and perhaps some winny injectible at 50mg ed and thought about clen and t3, the last 6-8 weeks is going to be focused on fat burning, I also thought of swapping the enth for prop, I will be in dominican for 1 week, i will start pct 3 days after my last prop injection, and deca will be stopped at week 18, I was gonna stop my cycle at week 12-14, do pct take a couple of months off and then do a cutting cycle for spring, but I want to lean out before I go down south, what do ya think

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    i want to run right up to I leave which will make my cycle a 20 weeker, in the last 6 weeks, I am gonna do some var at 50 mg ed and perhaps some winny injectible at 50mg ed and thought about clen and t3, the last 6-8 weeks is going to be focused on fat burning, I also thought of swapping the enth for prop, I will be in dominican for 1 week, i will start pct 3 days after my last prop injection, and deca will be stopped at week 18, I was gonna stop my cycle at week 12-14, do pct take a couple of months off and then do a cutting cycle for spring, but I want to lean out before I go down south, what do ya think
    I think you've overcomplicated the whole thing.

If you want to get cut on the latter part of the cycle...tighten up your diet..drop it to maintenance or sub-maintenance. Up your number of cardio sessions. Add a dht-derivative like proviron or winny (as you mentioned)...

i'm not sure about adding the prop in the place of the Test-E. Aren't you travelling?

imo t3 (@25mcgs) should've been started from the beginning of your cycle as it increases protein turnover etc. In the latter part of your cycle you could've just increased the dosage to aide in cutting.

That in conjunction with a maintenance-caloric diet + cardio+ the dht-derivative would've gotten you in shape.

I'd stick with the test-e tru-out...especially since you're travelling.

You last shot of test-e should coincide with your leaving for D.R.

While there you could be using the oral winny ED(it's easier to travel with tabs)... PCT will be started 3 weeks after your last test-e shot... i.e. 2 weeks after you return from D.R.

thanks for the help, remember my winny is injectible, I wasn't going to be taking anything while I was in Dominican

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    thanks for the help, remember my winny is injectible, I wasn't going to be taking anything while I was in Dominican
    what i don't like about what you outlined is, if you do intend to travel shortly after you last shot, your serum levels will fluctuate during the week you're away.

I'd prefer you end your cycle a little earlier so that your travelling coincides with the start of your pct or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    what i don't like about what you outlined is, if you do intend to travel shortly after you last shot, your serum levels will fluctuate during the week you're away.

I'd prefer you end your cycle a little earlier so that your travelling coincides with the start of your pct or something.
    I hear ya about that, if i stick to test e, pct doesn't start until 3 weeks after last shot anyway, i'll work that out then, i thought about takin the winny with me, but didn't know if I should chance it

I'd chance it if it were tabs...

Otherwise...no

Goodluck man!

~Nark

Thread Information