nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

Why all the bad reviews on BD Test E??

Everyone always raves about British Dragon products but it seems like every post ive seen with someone using their test e has been a negative one. Is there anyone that has used british dragon test e with good results??

Im using it right now with d-bol and am concerned that when i come off the d-bol the gains are gonna stop, i might just be paranoid.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    sorry if this is "stupid" but are you referring to their test enanthate ?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    sorry if this is "stupid" but are you referring to their test enanthate?
    yes sirrr

where did you read negative posts about it? what did people say? my buddy is on their test enan and has gained 9 lbs in 3 weeks and i am on their deca and doing good.. how long have you been on it? i think your right and it may just be paranoia.. but if you are horribly worried, by a different test enan and just switch onto that

random posts ive read on this site have been negative about their test e but i know a lot of their stuff is faked so the posts may have been from people that got fake gear.

RoboCop5000 is offline New Member
    bought it from legit supplier- me and a buddy got absolutely 0 results over 10 week period @ 500mg/week....will be sending it out tomorrow to have lab analysis of actual mg/ml, will post results when they come availible

Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop5000
    bought it from legit supplier- me and a buddy got absolutely 0 results over 10 week period @ 500mg/week....will be sending it out tomorrow to have lab analysis of actual mg/ml, will post results when they come availible
    Did u guys get any effects from the test like more frequent erections or an increase in sex drive or it was just like taking nothing at all??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    Did u guys get any effects from the test like more frequent erections or an increase in sex drive or it was just like taking nothing at all??
    Yeah, definently. I haven't gained much weight tho, my body just reacts differently than most peoples.

my Test E from BD will be here next weeek and ill keep u posted

Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    one thing i noticed was my chest breaking out a bit other then that absolutely nothing

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    dude if my shit turns out to be fake, I will rip someones head off and shove it right up their ass!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro post links to those posts, that'll help

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    dude if my shit turns out to be fake, I will rip someones head off and shove it right up their ass!
    all ive ever heard about bd was how great there products were then me and a buddy get on them and it was bullshit. probly could have been injecting olive oil and gotten the same results. everything checked out on them though, they were 100% legit. also supplier we bought them from is big name....so ill be very curious to see these lab results....

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    so ill be very curious to see these lab results....
    keep us updated

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    all ive ever heard about bd was how great there products were then me and a buddy get on them and it was bullshit. probly could have been injecting olive oil and gotten the same results. everything checked out on them though, they were 100% legit. also supplier we bought them from is big name....so ill be very curious to see these lab results....
    bd gear is usually NOT bullshit mate!in the most it is good gear,but there has been several posts about the test e that could be of concern!Done With Test For Good British Dragon Enanthate Test Enanthate By BD

just a couple

also--do make sure your gear is legit, BD is highly counterfeited but their stuff IS good. I use their DBOL and deca and its pure sex.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    also--do make sure your gear is legit, BD is highly counterfeited but their stuff IS good. I use their DBOL and deca and its pure sex.

i checked with bd site, matched the pics 100%. also as i said before the source i got it from is big name/supplier and would be stupid to be selling counterfeit products....

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I am also suspecting that my BD test cyp and deca were fake... I made the switch at week 9 and by week 10 I plateaud and week 11 I went down a lil.. If it was not bunk severy underdosed I think.. who knows.... that was also from a big supposedly legit supplier and also the BD homepage verified them..

Thread Information