Delts is offline Junior Member

Question What dosage should I start d-bol?

I'm about to start d-bol, but I'm unsure of what dosage to start with. I was thinking 15 mg and then work up to 25 mg, but is 15 too low? Would it be better to start off with 20 mg? Im stacking it with test enanthate . I've taken 1 test cycle and 1 test/deca cycle in the past and this is now my third cycle. I'm not sure if that would mean I should start off with more since this isn't my first cycle. Thanks for your help guys.

The original jason Guest
    just start at 35mg per day thats what i do then sometimes go up to 40 sometimes stay the same if youu are on a test cycle no need to taper it

peace
    jason

Mike Guest
    Yup bro - I know it may sound like a lot and more than you were planning on but Jason's right - 35-40 is a great start, anything less isnt worth doing dbol IMO

Kullman is offline Member
    Yeah bro 35-40 keep it at a constant dosage don't for from 15-40 or something

Kull

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I think it depends a little on your stats. But at least 30mg should be good if you weigh more than 175lbs. or so IMO.

THICK is offline New Member
    Hey Man,
    I have seen guy's take as little as 10mg ( pill ) of d-bol, and It
    didnt work out for them. Everybody is diffrent. I agree w/ a few of these guys. I'de start w/ 25-30mg a day for the 1st week and see how your body reacts, if all is good move to 40 a day.....Peace Man

Thread Information