EGO KILLER is offline New Member

Tren & Winn cycle??

Im about to be done with my bulking cycle in about 5 weeks and im looking to start putting a cutting cycle together I was thinking about 75mg of tren and 75mg Winn EOD for about 12 weeks..and was thinking of throwing in a little clen would this be good?

also wuld it be a good idea to add a little test? I want to make sure EVERYTHING keeps working!!
    Last edited by EGO KILLER; 11-14-2005 at 11:02 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    horrible cycle IMO. winny for 12 weeks straight? and yes, test is a must with tren .

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    horrible cycle IMO. winny for 12 weeks straight? and yes, test is a must with tren.
    I agree with wolfy, plan out your cycle again. IMHO, no test no cycle.

thats cool im just looking for something..how about some ideas.. not gonna start till jan.06 I did a little research and came up with this

1-10 prop. 100mg EOD
    1-8 tren 75mg EOD
    4-10 winny 50mg EOD

like I said im just wanting to lean up for a while I have powerlifted for 5 years and now I look like one.. pot belly and all..lol

Im 6'1'' 265

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EGO KILLER
    thats cool im just looking for something..how about some ideas.. not gonna start till jan.06 I did a little research and came up with this

1-10 prop. 100mg EOD
    1-8 tren 75mg EOD
    4-10 winny 50mg EOD

like I said im just wanting to lean up for a while I have powerlifted for 5 years and now I look like one.. pot belly and all..lol

Im 6'1'' 265
    that would work, but I would cut the winny to no longer than 5 weeks

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on tren /winny/primo right now, best cycle Ive taken. Now I know what heaven is like! Winstrol is very effective at blocking progestin sides, so stacking tren and winny is a good idea!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    so youre not gonna take any time off in between cycles? You said you still have five weeks left on your bulker and then you still need to do PCT and you want to start in Jan? I'd consider taking some time off...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    that would work, but I would cut the winny to no longer than 5 weeks

just wondering why take the winny down to 5 weeks? also I will take about a month off between..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just wondering why take the winny down to 5 weeks? also I will take about a month off between..
    6 weeks of winny is fine, i wouldnt go longer than that

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    6 weeks of winny is fine, i wouldnt go longer than that
    i did 7wks of 100mgED and my liver did just fine .. cholesterol suffered greatly though

I been doing alot of research and everywhere I look everybody is complaining of how bad prop hurts and gives for fevers I would like to avoid that what are some alternatives(spelling?) to the prop? I will be mixing it with either winn or tren the whole time..

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I am on tren/winny/primo right now, best cycle Ive taken. Now I know what heaven is like! Winstrol is very effective at blocking progestin sides, so stacking tren and winny is a good idea!
    victor i have a friend who ran the exact same cycle and said it was also the best cycle ever,,,are you also not taking test with it?? and ifyou arent hows willy doing down there?? also how long are you into the cycle,,and at what mg

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    victor i have a friend who ran the exact same cycle and said it was also the best cycle ever,,,are you also not taking test with it?? and ifyou arent hows willy doing down there?? also how long are you into the cycle,,and at what mg
    I am not taking test! Hate that stuff. Gains are amazing. Libodo was high until week-4, then it startet do drop off. So I yust added proviron and libodo is fine again!

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I am not taking test! Hate that stuff. Gains are amazing. Libodo was high until week-4, then it startet do drop off. So I yust added proviron and libodo is fine again!
    nice i know alot of people who hate test, im not a big fan of it myself,,so if you take proviron from the begining do you thing you would still have trouble with lebido overtime?>

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    nice i know alot of people who hate test, im not a big fan of it myself,,so if you take proviron from the begining do you thing you would still have trouble with lebido overtime?>
    For me libodo dont suffer until week-4.(thats when I start it) Proviron increase libodo even more than test will.atleast for me. You can take prov. from the beginning if you want. Prov. will also make other aas more effective and give you a hard and dry look. Not the puffy-faced acne-ridden look you get from test.

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    prov instead of test interesting...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop 1-12 100mg ED
    tren 1-8 75mg ED
    win 7-12 50mg ED

you should try something like that .... shootin everything everyday will help keep ur levels even throughout the cycle

Thread Information