Thread: Deca Only Cycle

Deca Only Cycle

I know you all say test is essential in every cycle but hear me out. My roommate is looking to do a cycle of deca . He's been lifting naturally for about 6 years stats are 5'10 220 i'd guess about 15% BF. Recentlly he's been having problems with with his knees and one shoulder which have seriosly affected his workouts. He is not looking to make any massive gains just help with his joints. Would deca only be a good choice or are there other options?
    Suggestions please

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    No deca only is not a good choice, as you even stated "I know you all say test is essential in every cycle....". So I will say it no test, no cycle. He could do it, but he will get shutdown hard. He may get the infamous deca D***. If he's able to live with that, then by all means do what you please. BUT I PERSONALLY AM AGAINST ONLY DECA CYCLE, bad choice. If he just wants something good for his joints, there are other products that wil suit his needs.

philiioniyodealio is offline Junior Member
    might help his shoulder but aint gonna help his wewe. For the sake of the hunnies...use some test too.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    But Deca dick isnt permanent or wont cause permanent damage will it? It's my prize possesion, but I agree 10-15 weeks without sex is impossible for me. I rarely go a day without.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if he is having problems with joints there are over the counter supplements your buddy can take... glucosomine, triflex, msm etc etc, why supress natural test levels just to make your joints feel better and not make any gains?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I use Deca to help my joints but it needs test to prevent deca d.i.c.k. - low dose deca should work fine

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    But Deca dick isnt permanent or wont cause permanent damage will it? It's my prize possesion, but I agree 10-15 weeks without sex is impossible for me. I rarely go a day without.
    No it shouldnt cause permanent damage however, how long the symptoms last, that is the question. The symptoms of deca di** can last way past PCT. So you guys decide whether to do deca only or not.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    I know you all say test is essential in every cycle but hear me out. My roommate is looking to do a cycle of deca . He's been lifting naturally for about 6 years stats are 5'10 220 i'd guess about 15% BF. Recentlly he's been having problems with with his knees and one shoulder which have seriosly affected his workouts. He is not looking to make any massive gains just help with his joints. Would deca only be a good choice or are there other options?
    Suggestions please
    so many problems from a deca only cycle..

I'll pass the message on, Im sure he will have second thoughts considering what he will have to go through, very undesirable side effects

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    dont think (like many noobs) that deca is the cure all drug for joint related pain and such.....yeah, for some it works great, but not for all. Many people think you take deca and BOOM, no more aching knees or shoulders. have him look into vitamin C, flax oil, and glucosamine for that.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand why you dont just add some test?? Even at a low dose? It will help with the issue of deca d*ck.

Thread Information