akwall47 is offline New Member

i have a serious problem

im 20 years old, 6'1, weigh 215, 10% b/f and am on my first cycle:
    1-4 weeks dbol 30mg/day
    1-12 weeks sust 500mg/week
    13-16 weeks clomind 200mg
    i am currently on week 6 and am having terrible problems with post injection soreness. it seems that i am building up extreme amounts of scare tissue in my primary injection sites which are my glutes and quads (im injecting with a 21 gauge 1.5" needle). at first as i was progressing through my cycle the injections have become gradually better, however, the past 2 injections, especially the one i did in my right quad has pretty much immobilized me, i mean my leg is so tight and sore i cannot bend my knee! i cant hardly walk up stairs. a freind of mine contacted his father, who is a licsensed md and said that i might have some kind of infection due to imporper injections. but i am extremly careful in steralizing everything. if anyone has had similar problems or any suggestions please post your comments because i have been advised to stop this cycle immediately if this dosnt get fixed.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Are you running a fever? Is the site hotter than the rest of your leg when you touch it?

no fever, and both legs have been maintaining the same temerature

ok well it sounds like NOT an infection, however Im not a dr. I injected one time(and never again) in my quad & I was in pain for 4 days and limping for about 4 days. I went to the dr. and told him I ran into a corner of a table @ night messing around. He just gave me some anti-inflamatory, and it went away in about 2 days. I mustve hit a nerve or something, but my quad didnt particularly like that injection. I stick with glutes and delts.

BTW how are you rotating injection sites? Are you injecting in the same spot in the same week or consecutively? As for scar tissue, try this place:

http://www.strive4impact.com/massage...ar_tissue.html

because i only have 21 gauge needles i am wary of an injection in any muscle group smaller than the glutes or quads. but i alternate them: right glute, right quad, left glute, left quad, etc.

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine just had the same problem. Injected 250mg BD test enth in his quad and said he could barely move his leg the next day. He also went to the doc and said he had an internal infection.

Is it possible that instead of injecting directly into a muscle, you inject between the vastus lateralis and intermedius?

doghunter is offline Member
    test for most is not a good injection for quads for some reason it just hurts much more and u will fine injecting in ur delts and i would start using them if i were u , well ur going to have to anyway from what im hearing .scar tissue is normal but for u to have that much so soon i think u are hitting the same spots over and over just try moving to another spot and use those delts and shoot em deep .

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    test for most is not a good injection for quads for some reason it just hurts much more and u will fine injecting in ur delts and i would start using them if i were u , well ur going to have to anyway from what im hearing .scar tissue is normal but for u to have that much so soon i think u are hitting the same spots over and over just try moving to another spot and use those delts and shoot em deep .
    Yes. Your friend's dad (the MD) is right in that it could be an infection and I can't tell you unless I or he looked at it. I can say it probably is not an infection tho. Some AAS just hurt. Start using a 25G 1" pin and inject slower that will help alot.

Thread Information