Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    chunks is offline New Member

Am going to run a sus only cycle and it has been suggested that i take Ephedrine.....

....as well. Is this a valid option? Basically i am going to run the sus at 500mg a week (2 injections of 250mg per week) with nolvadex and want to bulk. I mentioned to someone that i want to afterwards start a cutting cycle because i could do with shedding a few pounds. They said take the Ephedrine at the same time.

My understanding is this: that to bulk whilst on the sus i need to eat like a horse, but if i take the Ephedrine it will reduce my appetite and it will be harder for me to eat the amount of food i need to in order to gain decent size.

Am i right or wrong? Has anyone ever taken Ephedrine whilst on a cycle?

I've taken ephedrine for years. I eat every three hours and suggest you do the same. I usually go every other meal out of a blender and the others are regular food. Keeps it easy cuz the protein drinks go down easy. Good Luck.

chunks is offline New Member
    Ive taken it in the past as well so know what you mean, but have you ever taken it whilst on other stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by chunks
    Ive taken it in the past as well so know what you mean, but have you ever taken it whilst on other stuff?
    Ahaha. I'm 5'8", 275 lbs <10% bodyfat, what do you think? Whether on or off cycle, you still gotta eat, and frequently.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Chunks, I see what big mike is saying, but IMO you will just have to try it. If the stuff works wonders for you and really supresses your appetite it could make it difficult to get enough calories to ge the gains you seek. So best thing, try it out and see how hard you have to force yourself to eat-You may find you can work past the appetite supression and still get the thermogenic benefits.

Chunks, any thermogenic aid will speed your metbolism. Shortie makes a valid point; try it out. Schedule your meals. I go 5 am, 8 am, 11 am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm. Hell sometimes I even set the alarm clock for like 2 am to eat(blender drink). Also the post work out meal.

Thread Information