raynerd10 is offline New Member

Unhappy My cycle please advise!!!

I have just bought my second cycle which is made for test cypinate, sus 250 and dbol . I have 2ml test and 1ml sus 250 5mg tabs. I was thinking of doing 2 test and 2 sus a week for 5 weeks with 30mg dbol a day. Is this a good course.

The other problem is that i want to get a more toned feel is there anything i can do. My current area i inject into is my arse im pritty scared of doing it anywere else if i do it in my delts is it more liekly to give my arms a bigger feel and luck.

Any advise is taken

Weight is currnetly 11stone 10
    Age 20

cheers

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't mix up sust with the single ester. I personally hate sustanon . maybe try doing that test cyp with some eq or deca . load it with the dbol . and you for sure need to run it for more than 5 weeks. as far as where to inject, it don't really matter what muscle you injet into, just rotate injection spots. try quads and glutes. quads are easy

raynerd10 is offline New Member
    cheers. I am on my second week now and didnt think of mixing them good job i never mixed them then. So basicly just do the cyp and dbol . My glutes are the best place i think. Any advise for getting good abs mate cheers.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 weeks? dont waste your time. As soon as the cyp starts to kick in you'll be out of gear. You need to run cyp for a minimum of 10 weeks. Dont forget PCT.

personally i think 20 is a bit too young and you dont have a solid muscular base to take steroids

Thread Information