PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

second cycle pls critique

Alright I've done some research here for my second cycle. This is kind of rough at the moment and I just want to know if there's anything I missed here before I go any further in depth in research. The test e dosage I'm not so sure. My first cycle I did a 10 week test e/dbol cycle at 500mg/week and put on about 20 lbs.

Since I'll be running EQ this time should I just leave the test e at 500mg or up the dosage? I was originally going to up it to 750mg/week but I thought that might be too high.

I'm also not sure about how long I'm running this. I didn't want to go any further than 12 weeks with the test e, but I read that you should go at least 12 weeks with eq.

Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-13: Test E 600mg EW
    Weeks 1-12: Eq 600mg EW
    weeks 11-15: Test Prop 75mg ED
    Throughout: Nolvadex 10 mg ED

followed by PCT
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 11-14-2005 at 01:11 PM.

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    Alright I've done some research here for my second cycle. This is kind of rough at the moment and I just want to know if there's anything I missed here before I go any further in depth in research. The test e dosage I'm not so sure. My first cycle I did a 10 week test e/dbol cycle at 500mg/week and put on about 20 lbs.

Since I'll be running EQ this time should I just leave the test e at 500mg or up the dosage? I was originally going to up it to 750mg/week but I thought that might be too high.

I'm also not sure about how long I'm running this. I didn't want to go any further than 12 weeks with the test e, but I read that you should go at least 12 weeks with eq.

Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 75mg EDNo need to run for 8 wks to frontload, 4 wks @75mg eod should be plenty IMO
    Weeks 1-13: Test E 600mg EW Good
    Weeks 1-12: Eq 600mg EW Drop to 500 mg/wk, should be run lower than test.
    weeks 11-15: Test Prop 75mg EDIf you want to finish with prop right up to PCT, just start it right after last Test E inject.
    Throughout: Nolvadex 10 mg EDWith high doses of test you should have enough to run 40 mg ed(still only run 10, but have enough for 40)and you should also consider an AI to run also.

followed by PCT
    Overall it looks good.
    Last edited by shortie; 11-14-2005 at 02:36 PM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your doses of prop are to high for the amount of test e you're using and you are overlapping the test e and prop to much

1-4 and 13-15 prop 100mg eod
    1-12 test e at 600mg ew
    1-12 Eq at 600mg ew
    16-? Pct, never limit Pct to a time frame, do it until your sex drive is back in full swing

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    16-? Pct, never limit Pct to a time frame, do it until your sex drive is back in full swing

JohnnyB
    so you think I should keep the clomid going until I regain my sex drive?

I also thought prop should be shot ED?

bump for my question on prop. is shooting it EOD fine?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg

Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-13: Test E 600mg EW
    Weeks 1-12: Eq 600mg EW
    weeks 11-15: Test Prop 75mg ED

followed by PCT
    ok u got something going here and johnny was spot on but im just giong to put in my lil contribution of how i would go about it

EQ is VERY VERY WEAK i never liked it but if i would run it i would run it 15 weeks since it doesnt even KICK IN till week 8 which means ur getting bout 4 weeks of good solid eq gains.. THATS NOT TOO SKIPPY ><

so
    Weeks 1-4: Test Prop 75mg ED i dont think this dosage should be any issue at all especially if its just for 4 weeks.. since the longer ester TestE will be stacking on its self as well. infact i have always seen many happy people who jump w/ prop at a weekly dosage = to that of testE they are running
    Weeks 1-15: Test E 600mg EW
    Weeks 1-15: Eq 600mg EW

OK THIS came froma brilliant old man fromanother forum StoneColdNTO
    he said
    Week 15 - 50mg EOD , starting 3 days after last enanthate injection.
    Week 16 - 100mg EOD
    Week 17 & 18 - 150mg EOD

anyways this is just what i would do good luck

might be a lil long but since its eq its gonna be

change duration as u see fit this is just what i feel would be an OPT run time for such a cycle.

Well, I didn't know EQ was THAT weak. I was kinda considering tren a. I wonder if I should just scrap the eq and use tren a instead?

Thread Information