A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

If you did a few cycle's in moderation....

(ME AGAIN )

Was just wondering, If the average joe did a few cycle's in moderation and did proper clomid therapy & took the same amount of time off the juice as he was on and would be happy with about 9-13% b/f... then joe decided to stop with the AS and eat and train like befor would he be able to keep the size over time??

If so then AS realy is not as devestating as some people make it out to be right...input needed

THANKS

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, i would say that Joe would keep his gains. However, he may not keep all of them. It depends on the person. Every person is made differently. What one man may keep the other may lose. I have found out that if you keep training hard and eating right you will grow. The AS helps ALOT. I'm taking AS to give me a boost. Once I get where i want to be then I will lay off the AS for a while and maintain what I have.

Keep in mind that this is my opinion. So I look forward to hearing what the others have to say.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    The fact of the matter is yes "Joe " would keep some size and strength for a long time. Gains do not disappear as fast as the anti AS crowd would like you to believe, look at some of the NFL guys they use during the off season and keep the gains through the playing season. Also a yearly 8 week moderate cycle would probably improve the general health of "Joe".

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Anything abused is dangerous, not inclusive to gear use. Anyone who says there is not a significant risk using any gear is lying. BUT if you take the necessary steps to prevent problems then you can effectivley make safe progress using AS over time. Yes the government, media, and medical community want you to think you will die using AS. This is due partly by the black market, as well as deaths being linked to
    AS use. Always remember the first think I said above. Anything abused can be dangerous, and I mean anything.

Be safe, do your homework, know what you use and how to use it, know the potential risks, and know how to maximize your defense.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If you did a few cycles in moderation you will be fine. But dumbbells101 couldn't have said it better "Anything abused can be dangerous" And as also mentioned it depends on the person. If you do a few cycles and get your bench up to 350lbs then train regularly and let that bench drop to 300lbs, obviously you will loose some size. Life in general is all about balance (moderation) Same goes with everything else.

Yes and I think I could aslo add in by saying that it is a wast if you dont get to your genetic potential befor you hit the AS......anyone want to comment that fact??

>>>>>>>>>BUMP<<<<<<<<<

Bump dedeee bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It really depends on whether you surpass your genetic potential from the cycles you do. If not you should be able to maintain the mass if you do surpass then you will lose back down to that point and probably slightly below.

Thread Information