Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Good Point

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I agree, especially as the steroid pictures forum is full of UGL names and it is never mentioned, except by me . But it would be interesting to gets Brian's view on this seeing as how he owns the board. Basically what he says goes
    It's kind of silly to not allow names to be posted, then have a picture forum where someone can ask "Is my XYZLabs Testosterone Legit" or post a pic of the product where it clearly says "XYZLabs" ....

Kind of a silly policy, when you're going to say you can't mention labs, and then have a pics forum, right?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    No, it's not on the actual rules and regulations main thread...you are correct. It's not in the rules because it's a rule a mod decided to make up one day, and for some reason, everyone treats it like it's an actual rule. It's never been added to the official list of rules, and I can't see why it's necessary, nor enforced.
    I never understood the logic of the rule either. Not posting names to 'protect' UGLs that can be found pushing their gear on 90% of all the other AAS forums is a bit silly.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I never understood the logic of the rule either. Not posting names to 'protect' UGLs that can be found pushing their gear on 90% of all the other AAS forums is a bit silly.
    Exactly !! It continues to mistify me as well. Bump for Brians input

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    No, it's not on the actual rules and regulations main thread...you are correct. It's not in the rules because it's a rule a mod decided to make up one day, and for some reason, everyone treats it like it's an actual rule. It's never been added to the official list of rules, and I can't see why it's necessary, nor enforced.
    i got one of my posts locked and edited yesterday as i was asking if a brand was any good - but totally agree with what ya saying!! unless its enforced on the whole site theres no point.... and like someone else said, the amount of advertising a lot of these UGL's use promotes there products everywhere.

and the company i was asking about claims to be a pharm company on there site anyway, so surely thats there problem if there claiming to be legit?!?!

frank12391 is offline Member
    As a beginer with AAS, I searched the threads here for a few weeks and was able to find sources one way or another. I successfully found and ordered gear from places where I was suppose to be refered to by people on this forum and others. There are members who give away hints and clues on their personal web sites, I am sorry to say but it's true, it's not that hard to find what your looking for if you look hard enough and I had no other previous experience what so ever. Now that I'm happily getting my own personal supplys, I am worried that imformation is to easily available for the wrong hands.
    I have never and will never reveal these sources to anyone as I am not stupid but what if some dumb **** new members are out there carelessly doing exactly that to impress others or gain recognition?

I hope this feedback helps.

Yours sincerely,
    frank.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    As a beginer with AAS, I searched the threads here for a few weeks and was able to find sources one way or another. I successfully found and ordered gear from places where I was suppose to be refered to by people on this forum and others. There are members who give away hints and clues on their personal web sites, I am sorry to say but it's true, it's not that hard to find what your looking for if you look hard enough and I had no other previous experience what so ever. Now that I'm happily getting my own personal supplys, I am worried that imformation is to easily available for the wrong hands.
    I have never and will never reveal these sources to anyone as I am not stupid but what if some dumb **** new members are out there carelessly doing exactly that to impress others or gain recognition?

I hope this feedback helps.

Yours sincerely,
    frank.
    yes but...ugls are like deelrs kinda. hear me out.
    if 1 gets busted there are prolly 2 others waiting for his costomers. it was easy you say to find your first source, just think how much more easy it will be to find another. trust me i know what your saying. i thought i had it made a few times and was in a perfect situation. only to have to get another g/l

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This needs to be stickied and locked.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    This needs to be stickied and locked.

AG
    It needs to be added to the rules more than anything because it sure as hell aint there now

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It used to be stickied at the top of the page but for some reason was unstuck. But I agree 100%, the rules are long overdue for a reworking. Especially with the current anti-AAS climate.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    bump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information