bigdaddy81 is offline New Member

Hurtin Albertin Needs Pct Help

Im 11 Weeks Into A 15 Week Cycle Of Test C. And 6 Weeks Of Tren A. My Source Just Fell Of The Face Of The Earth Cant Find Him Anywhere And Ive Got Nothing For Pct Is There Anything Legal That Will Be As Good A Clomi Or Nolva. A Friend Of Mine Suggested Loading Up On 6oxo But Would Like Your Input Thanx.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The banner atop (right) this page can provide for your PCT needs.

M.

bigdaddy81 is offline New Member
    Yes But Will It Ship Into Canada With Out Problems?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy81
    Yes But Will It Ship Into Canada With Out Problems?
    Well it wasn't hard to deduce that your name, though in rhyme, was also demographic. Here:

Shipping & Returns
    All orders placed before 12:00 PM EST Monday through Friday ship same day. All orders placed after 12:00 PM EST ship next day. Orders placed Saturday after 11:00 AM EST and Sunday orders ship on Monday. We also offer International shipping and overnight shipping to the continental United States, for an additional charge, see shipping options. All shipments are guaranteed. All orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, international orders are shipped using Global Priority Mail, and overnight orders are shipped using Express mail service. We do not offer overnight shipping on international orders.

M.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    well, they ship Int'l, but I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and nothing so far... Im not saying it wont get here (Im in alberta as well) but its not "overnight"

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power
    well, they ship Int'l, but I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and nothing so far... Im not saying it wont get here (Im in alberta as well) but its not "overnight"
    Perhaps you didn't read closely enough...in truth these clauses should be a separated by a semicolon at the very least, but preferably in different sentences for greater clarity. But technically you should have had all your requirements at the start gear and PCT.

Shipping & Returns
    All orders placed before 12:00 PM EST Monday through Friday ship same day. All orders placed after 12:00 PM EST ship next day. Orders placed Saturday after 11:00 AM EST and Sunday orders ship on Monday. We also offer International shipping and overnight shipping to the continental United States, for an additional charge, see shipping options. All shipments are guaranteed. All orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, international orders are shipped using Global Priority Mail, and overnight orders are shipped using Express mail service. We do not offer overnight shipping on international orders.
    Last edited by magic32; 10-27-2006 at 08:16 AM.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    always have everything in hand before starting a cycle..............

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Perhaps you didn't read closely enough...in truth these clauses should be a separated by a semicolon at the very least, but preferably in different sentences for greater clarity. But technically you should have had all your requirements at the start gear and PCT.

Shipping & Returns
    I wasent stating that it was supposed to be overnight, I was just getting at the fact that if he is looking for instant help, it wouldnt happen...

On a side note, I received my order today, 2 weeks to the day so not so bad for Int'l shipping. I gave myself plenty of time to receive everything I would need.

oh, and we are 2 different people, I wasen't waiting on PCT as Im not on gear.

Thread Information