mike2112 is offline Associate Member

pain injections!!!! help bros

I'm about to use **'s tren and prop which are supposed to be very very painful , a friend of me used it in the legs (1cc) and he wasn't able to walk correctly for 3 days because of the sore !!! I heard about boiling the bottle but some people say they feel a lot of pain even if they boiled it!
    what do you do bros to make the injection (and the "post-injection") less painful ? (of course I'm not afraid of the needles but of the "burning gear )

thanx bros!!!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I read the subject of boiling the bottle or putting in under hot water and remebered that when you do that , you are messing the dosage up in that bottle or something like that .Ill see if I can find that post for you and put a link here for you or Pm it to you.

ok...thanx bro!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    im using both right now and i was rerady to throw in the towel because of the pain,DO NOT SHOOT IN YOUR LEGS.i do dels and glutes but at least i can walk.
    i take 1000 mg ibeprophren and it helps alot
    i baked it and it helped a little, very little

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Quads have far more pain receptors in the muscles, so do like 4plates sez--he know what he is talking about!

sperminater is offline New Member

Re: pain injections!!!! help bros

Originally posted by mike2112
    I'm about to use **'s tren and prop which are supposed to be very very painful , a friend of me used it in the legs (1cc) and he wasn't able to walk correctly for 3 days because of the sore !!! I heard about boiling the bottle but some people say they feel a lot of pain even if they boiled it!
    what do you do bros to make the injection (and the "post-injection") less painful ? (of course I'm not afraid of the needles but of the "burning gear )

thanx bros!!!!!
    i take the top off the bottle to let the alcohol evaporate. i bake it at 160 degree's, for 35 minute's. if that doesn't work e-mail me. the excess alcohol add's to the pain.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    i take 1000 mg ibeprophren and it helps alot
    I just had a post on painkillers. I got alot of people saying that this inhibits gains and a bunch of other. It was accually a great post. Here it is. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ht=Painkillers

sperminater is offline New Member

Re: Re: pain injections!!!! help bros

Originally posted by sperminater
    i take the top off the bottle to let the alcohol evaporate. i bake it at 160 degree's, for 35 minute's. if that doesn't work e-mail me. the excess alcohol add's to the pain.
    UPDATE, I DID THIS YESTERDAY, AND ALMOST NO PAIN. THE DISCOMFORT IS GONE NOW. THE PAIN WAS SOME DISCOMFORT. IT WAS MEXI TEST.

I hope it'll walk for my gear because I'll begin a cycle with A LOT of injections (between 7 and 10/week)with tren +prop+eq which are supposed to burn like hell!!!!!!!!

Thread Information