wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member

cutting nolva to half

hi
    1)i have 20 mg nolvadex pills. i take during test e cycle every day 1 pill. i thought of taking only 10 MG ,can i cut it or does it **** it up?

2)also, is there always some sort of feeling when getting gyno? cause then i can up the dosage only when i feel something.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. Yes you can cut the tab in half.

2. You will have some puffiness and itching around your nipples

BOBBY D is offline Member
    itchy nips & nipple discomfort is the sign for me. be careful on cutting the pills in half. use a razor to cut them, if u use a thick knife, u can crush some of the pill which sucks. these pills r very soft & crush into powder very easily. good luck

wrx
    ok but i already have puffy nipples naturaly so if it get worst i wont notice it streight away.
    but if i feel it than i can know.
    for someone like me(gyno prone) would it be wise to take only 10 MG during the cycle? i can only get nolva so dont tell me about other drugs.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    10 mgs/ day is fine, being that u r gyno prone bump it up to 20mg/day. i dont take even 10mgs until i start noticing signs, but thats cause i am not prone to gyno. just be safe & stick w/ a moderate dose throughout cycle including time on pct.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're gyno prone then IMO run no less then 20mg of Nolva ED, or 10mg of Nolva ED and add an AI like letro or l-dex.

if your gyno prone use an AI.

nolva can be used at MUCH lower doses than are used, especially if you use with an AI.

AI + low dose SERM is better, by far than either alone.

wrx
    thanks everyone but i wrote that i only have access for nolva and clomid, ill stick to the nolva.

wrx
    after i inject a day later my nipples get puffed! i dont wont to kill the cycle and take everyday 40 MG...
    the problem is i dont feel anyrhing in my nipples not even a little itch so maybe im paranoid and brain is tricking me?
    i need some one who got puffy nipples here to tell me if it always has a feeling! cause you all know the brain can cause/heal health stuff ,its mental

are you taking nandrolone ? if so nolva will do very little.

if you are in the US there is absolutely no reason that you cannot get an AI.

Thread Information