Thread: T-3 / clen

The Golden Boy is offline Junior Member

T-3 / clen

A friend of mine is starting a cycle of T-3 and Clen . i really think he needs it. This guy is 5'10 350 lbs.

He's a big guy and needs some help....bad! I'm a little concerned about his dosage becasue he had some issues with his heart in the past. I was going to say minor issues but anything to do with the heart isn't minor.

What would be you guys advice on dosage for this cycle? Enough to do the trick without many sides. Thanks

TGB

BigWill78 is offline Junior Member
    from what ive read and heard really obese people shouldnt be taking clen or T-3.. it is more likely cause heart failure.. but i get flamed every time i say somethin on here so let a moderator answer you.. (because i might have not done the proper research) but tell him to go on a strict diet and get on the treadmill. if hes that big then he will drop weight fast then maybe think about getting on some clen and 3

could he diet naturally first? What is his blood pressure, Resting HR, does he have Type 1 or 2 diabities? I think a medical approach should be taken to ensure safety.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden Boy
    A friend of mine is starting a cycle of T-3 and Clen . i really think he needs it. This guy is 5'10 350 lbs.

He's a big guy and needs some help....bad! I'm a little concerned about his dosage becasue he had some issues with his heart in the past. I was going to say minor issues but anything to do with the heart isn't minor.

What would be you guys advice on dosage for this cycle? Enough to do the trick without many sides. Thanks

TGB
    Ok so you are 5'10 and 350...sorry, your friend is. Well tell your friend that he doesnt need t3/clen what he needs is a strict diet and cardio.Tell him once he's dropped the majority of BF than maybe,just maybe he should consider fine tuning with t3/clen.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Ok so you are 5'10 and 350...sorry, your friend is. Well tell your friend that he doesnt need t3/clen what he needs is a strict diet and cardio.Tell him once he's dropped the majority of BF than maybe,just maybe he should consider fine tuning with t3/clen.
    Id agree with XL, am sure he could shed a few lbs naturally with cardio and diet before he starts to think of using some form of compounds.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I'm with the guys here, your boy needs to diet and add cardio. loosing weight is not easy or fun. Hope all goes well I had a freind just like yours and he did the hard work and has paid off big time. Good luck.

CARNIVORE

The Golden Boy is offline Junior Member
    Guys,

He's got the gear and wants me to tell him how much to take (blind leading the blind)....so I come here to ask the experts. He's dead set on doing this stuff. My thinking is that if he uses a low dose and starts to exercise and watch his diet then he will start to lose some lbs. even if the clen / T-3 isn't the major reason for the weight loss. I guess what I'm saying is that the gear becomes more psychological than physiological. I know you don't want to screw with gear like that but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. I would rather him use low dose, work out and eat right then just go overboard with the gear. Any help on a low dose cycle of Clen/T-3 would be appreciated. Thanks,

TGB

Thread Information