bottlefed95z is offline Junior Member

Steroid Test In!!!!!!!

Ok, a few of you might remember me. I was the guy in the military (marines) that had to go through a urinalysis screening. Well the sent my piss to UCLA and we got the results a week ago, but i didnt take what showed up. Late may i started a cycle of Nandrolone Deconate 300mg/wk and Test E 300mg/w. I stoped in july. Well, test shows that there was Drostanolone metabolites::

2a-methyl5a-androstane-3a-ol-17-oc

WTF?!?!?!
    If im not mistaken isnt that Masteron ? If anyone knows exactly what this is i would appreciate there input. i am probably just going to get NJP for using, not a court marshall thank god.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yes it is masteron , did you use a ugl? If you did they must of sent you the wrong gear, which would mean they labeled it wrong

JohnnyB

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Yes it is masteron , did you use a ugl? If you did they must of sent you the wrong gear, which would mean they labeled it wrong

JohnnyB
    Probably took fake or mislabeled gear bro. It could be drug test problems, ask for the chain of custody paper and anything else that may prove an invalid test. Maybe you could get some steroid cleanse and appeal for a new test haha

bottlefed95z is offline Junior Member
    The nandrolone deconate i got was through a buddy of mine, It looked legit, but i guess i was wrong...... How long would it have taken to get masteron out of the system? I do have a steroid clense kit on standby.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    when was your last injection

carolina_dude is offline New Member
    I'm curious what tipped the command off, and what thir probable cause was to ask for a test. Also, was the test by consent or command dirrected.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina_dude
    I'm curious what tipped the command off, and what thir probable cause was to ask for a test. Also, was the test by consent or command dirrected.
    Probably jealous assholes who weren't getting as big so they figured they'd drop the dime on him...typical hater situation...

Thread Information